Chapter 61: Unmarried

Yan Shuyang set the venue at Ani's Bar, probably because she felt that a place like a bar was more in line with the tastes of young people, as well as her own.

Through the window, Qi Tang saw the high-walled mansion like a fortress. The lighting effect was like a torch, and the retro majesty was a deliberately maintained exotic style.

"I didn't know she would choose here." Yan Ren said.

The driver's window was lowered, and the proof document was scanned, and the vehicle closed the window and drove in. The security guard outside the window was still saluting expressionlessly, with a standard and stern action.

"It's okay."

After getting off the car, it was like being in the Royal Forest Garden. The tree peaks of the giant trees crossed the roof, making them particularly huge. The brass lights on both sides of the trail are ancient in shape, and the stone level down is rough and clean, as if entering an underground palace. Museum.

"Who is there?" Qi Tang turned his eyes away and asked Yanren.

Yan Ren was walking beside him, and the distance was so close that it was quite conspicuous. With just a glance, he could probably confirm that they were a couple.

"Several chaebol heirs who have contacts with the Yan family, as well as some closely related merchants."

Sundia's bar is very large, and it is divided into three districts, and they enter the central area directly. Those who pass by quickly or slowly are mostly young rich second-generations who are ready to indulge in joy, and older rich and extravagant people will enter later.

Before entering the door, you can feel the music trembling on the soles of your feet, as if the sound waves are dialyzed through the stones, and the torrent hits the five senses.

Qi Tang frowned slightly without a trace, feeling slightly uncomfortable in this noisy environment.

Yan Ren asked something, Qi Tang turned to look at him, leaned over a little and asked, "What?"

Yan Ren brought him a little closer to him, and asked in Qi Tang's ear, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"Of course." Qi Tang replied with a frown.

The waiter greeted them with a big smile, exaggerated and comical welcome.

The color of the light suddenly brightened irregularly, followed by a surge of wave-like light, swaying up and down, left and right, and bursts of distorted visual effects burst into Qi Tang's eyes.

"Why do you like to come to this kind of place?" Qi Tang let Yanren embrace him, squinting and asked in Yanren's ear.

"I don't like it anymore." Yan Ren leaned over slightly, pressed against Qi Tang's tragus and kissed him.

Qi Tang's cold eyes swept upwards slightly, and the meaning of teasing was reflected in Yan Ren's eyes in the brilliant light.

The brightness of that moment blurred Qi Tang's vision, and he suddenly smiled slightly stiff, as if he saw An Ziye's face like an illusion.

"I seem to..." Qi Tang whispered. He looked straight at the place just now, but he only saw the dark crowds that were disturbing and overlapping, and it was difficult to distinguish them carefully.

Yan Ren didn't hear Qi Tang's voice. He looked around a little and said to the manager who was waiting for them, "Let's go."

The opening time has not yet come, but there are already many people. The beautiful and sexy Omega sits among the Beta and Alpha, the exaggerated makeup brightens the complexion, and looks very delicate and perfect.