Chapter 68: Control

In addition to sitting together, Yanren and Qi Tang are all family members. Originally, he might be able to reach out and touch Qi Tang's thighs while feasting under the dining table, but now with servants, it's a full-scale monitoring.

The main dishes were almost eaten, and Yan Shenhe and Qi Yunchang were arguing about whether to stay tonight. Seven years have passed since Qi Tang's marriage, and he is very aware of the temperament of Yan Shenhe, and there must be no way to stay at Qi's in the evening.

He got up from the table, Yanren looked up at Qi Tang, just in line with Qi Tang's eyes.

There was no coldness in Qi Tang's eyes, his eyes were like warm water, and his smile was like a goldfish or two, flashing lightly in the bottom of his eyes.

In fact, Qi Tang's expression has not changed, and even his smile has not changed a little.

But in the tiny gaps in which he walked during that time, when he met Qi Tang's four eyes, it would cause a low-pitched throbbing that was repeatedly ground under the sternum. It seemed that time and space and fireworks were pulled away in an instant, and he silently communicated with Qi Tang silently and a little nervously.

Qi Tang turned around, and Yan Ren just continued to hear the second byte of excitement around him. The slightly rising heat retraced in his eyes, and he hooked his fingertips indistinctly.

A minute or two later, Yan Ren walked in the direction of Qi Tang.

Gu Ning looked up at Yan Ren's back, shook her head and sighed silently.

Ouyang Yan smiled and said, "What do you mean by rolling your eyes, you're still someone's mother."

"His father won't let him stay, the table is full of people, he and Xiaotang have kept a distance all night, you can see that he can't sit still. "

"You still tell me, why is being a mother so bad?"

Gu Ning snorted, "It seems that you can't see it. Just when Xiaotang passed by, you can see him flying. "

In the corridor, the brass-gold lamp hanging overhead swayed slightly, and the bright halo of cutting and refraction fell on the ground, turning into a brilliant bubble-like shadow.

Qi Tang leaned against the bathroom door and tilted his head slightly to look at Yan Ren.

Yan Ren paused for a while, then strode forward and took Qi Tang into his arms, and locked the door directly.

They haven't seen each other for a day, and they have seen them for another night, not to mention kissing and hugging, not even touching the hands.

The person who could impress him was sitting beside him, but he couldn't even get too close to speak. He could only smell Qi Tang mixed with his own breath, and pretended to be half-dead in front of the elders.

Yan Ren kissed Qi Tang twice on the face, and then buried himself in Qi Tang's turtleneck sweater, sniffing and arching back and forth, "Wife...wife."

His hand could not be honest for a long time, and he just got in and touched Qi Tang. Tang's skin was settled down, and he could not wait to stick to Qi Tang tightly, or to kick the distance to the horizon in Qi Tang's arms. Yan Ren lingered anxiously for a while, then pressed Qi Tang's lips and rubbed together, collecting all the debts owed for more than a day at one time.

Qi Tang was taken aback by Yanren's urgent action, but he knew that Yanren was going to endure it, so he sucked and bitten for a while as close as he was going to eat, and then pinched Yanren's waist, to calm him down.

"Stop kissing." Qi Tang held Yan Ren's face, the heat in his lips still lingered on his lips, his breath was mixed with the smell of wine, and he rubbed his lips ambiguously, "It can't be solved here."