Chapter 34: Unknown

"Xiao..."

Xiaomei!

Qi Tang was slightly shocked and suddenly opened his eyes.

The dizziness came too suddenly, the discomfort seemed to hover in the back of the head, and there was even a little nausea from excessive hunger.

The page slipped from his hand down his leg and fell to the ground making a slight noise.

Qi Tang lowered his head, only to realize that this was a plan, a plan to re-explore the overseas market four years ago.

The sound of pushing the door made Qi Tang raise his head, Yan Ren held a bowl of porridge and closed the door very gently.

They are in the hospital, Qi Yunchang is infusion on the bed, it should be early, he hasn't got up yet. The environment here has a feeling of deja vu. Qi Tang and Yanren looked at each other and looked around, and found that this was the hospital where Qi Yunchang was recuperating after a serious illness.

Yanren walked to Qi Tang's side, handed the porridge to his hand, raised his jaw and gestured silently to Qi Tang to drink it for breakfast, and when Qi Tang reached out to take it, he squeezed Qi Tang's cold palm again.

The temperature of his palm was much higher than that of Qi Tang. Although he held it in for only a moment, the clear strength and temperature of the joints still scalded Qi Tang slightly.

Across the bowl wall, my fingertips were slightly numb from the heat they touched.

Qi Tang took a few sips and took out his phone from his pocket to check the time.

2016.01.09, the twelfth time.

Qi Mei's cry seemed to be the same as the last second, but in just a blink of an eye, he knew little about it and became rebellious again. The heat couldn't penetrate into his fingertips, and the coldness in his bones and blood was like a defense against the chills behind his back.

Qi Tang raised his eyes to look at Yan Ren, Yan Ren was leaning over slightly, and the distance was closer to the point where his breathing became clear, but he found that Yan Ren was not looking at himself, but under his eyes.

Yan Ren's thumb rubbed slightly under Qi Tang's eyes, as if ironing a bit of eager residual warmth into it, "Go back to the company after talking to Dad?"

Qi Tang squinted his eyes and did not avoid Yanren's soft stroking under his fingers, but he was still in a state of not knowing the situation, "What's wrong?"

"Go back and rest, you haven't slept at all when planning a meeting these days. "Okay." Yan Ren retracted his hand, "You want to deal with the documents you want to Hong..."

Qi Tang suddenly thought of something to grab Yan Ren's arm, feeling the hardness of the tough texture under his palm through the clothes, "Where is Qi Mei? "

Yan Ren was stunned for a moment, "Didn't Xiaomei say to travel with friends in U country?"

Yan Qinghua is also in U country. Qi Tang faintly felt uncomfortable, like some indescribable faint panic, "You give her a call and ask, make sure she-"

The voices of their exchanges were low, but Qi Yunchang moved a little. He opened his eyes and asked a little sleepily, "When did you come?"

Qi Tang got up and walked to Qi Yunchang's side, "Dad, did you wake up? Yanren and I went outside to say—"

"No."

Qi Yunchang looked Glancing at the wall clock, "I'll get up when the time comes, you didn't disturb me."