Chapter 55: Brewing

The appearance of the Most Clubhouse is like a medieval castle. Under the dark architectural tone, the majestic and magnificent momentum is particularly quiet.

With the car window down, Qi Tang turned his wrist slightly to show the identity certificate to the guard, and then slowly drove into the clubhouse with a respectful bow.

The low-key music sounded like an indistinct seduction, like a woman's fingers stroking by the door. A dense forest grows along the way outside the clubhouse, ensuring privacy and comfort here.

The streamer fell into Qi Tang's cufflinks, and the bodyguard respectfully opened the door for him.

Qi Tang wore a mask and got out of the car with an almost spontaneous indifference and extravagance. Even if they couldn't see who he was, they would be a little shocked by the style of extreme alienation and the sharpness of keeping strangers away.

The bodyguard could only send Qi Tang to the door. The guard at the door verified Qi Tang's identity, and the waiter humbly led Qi Tang in. Qi Tang looked sideways slightly, the dark color without any ripples in his pupils melted into the shimmering light, like a shining cold light.

The outside is fairly quiet, and it continues to move along the clear marble level. The confused music is like a tidal wave rising from the ground, forming an obvious closed loop around the body.

The waiter kept a certain distance, but got a little closer, and asked Qi Tang where he was going.

"The lobby."

There were more and more people coming and going. Except for the waiter with the curly beard, all the people in suits and ties wore masks.

From the frosted glass at the beginning to the mirrored corridor after the passage, it seems to be trapped in the space of mutual refraction, and too many figures come one after another.

Qi Tang frowned slightly, the restless drum beat was no different from the disturbing pulse to him. He had never been interested in this kind of environment, and the sonic shock hit his temples slightly. Qi Tang walked into the source of the noise and took a seat at the VIP seat in the hall.

The view here is excellent, and you can see people coming and going from top to bottom.

The dazzling colors flashed frequently on the mask, Qi Tang narrowed his eyes, watching the large area of ​​​​waves floating on the face of the excited person, waiting for An Ziye to enter the field.

The alluring blue-violet light seemed to stimulate the senses, and the high-density electronic music seemed to infiltrate Qi Tang's body. The complicated environment quickly made him endure. Qi Tang had no fondness for this kind of place, and even after eight years, he couldn't understand the crowd engulfed by alcohol and sound waves.

Eight years ago, Yan Ren basically stopped coming to this place after he had more relations with him, but An Ziye, who remained single, played for eight years.

Qi Tang took out his mobile phone, pressed the unlock button, and found that the screen was empty without any information prompts.

Since the day of the museum, they have basically maintained daily communication, mostly messages, and sometimes voice may be sent.

Qi Tang found that this kind of communication is indeed not the same as after marriage. Yanren seems to have a brief desire to share things that are worth mentioning or not. It's not like he always tells overtime or whether to go home after marriage.

But today Yan Ren rarely sent any news, and Qi Tang was still a little uncomfortable.

After a while, a message popped up. Qi Tang lowered his eyes and the screen was unlocked. It was not a banquet, but a message from a bodyguard: Shao Qi, Shao An has entered the venue.