Chapter 60: Name

The photos taken by Qi Tang in U country and Yanren instantly attracted the tide in the country, similar to "suspected relationship between Yan's and Qi's successors", even more "suspected cohabitation", "suspected that the wedding date is approaching".

The news scale of foreign media in the newspaper is more exaggerated than that of domestic media. Qi Tang looked at the newspaper that Chen Zhiqiang handed over. The front page was the photo of the team paparazzi taking them in the mansion.

But the entry point on foreign media is more intuitive, the focus is on Qi Tang, "Maistan celebrity Tang Qi is suspected of having a hidden marriage with the heir of the Xingguoyan family, and now lives in the rich area of ​​Ani."

After all, when Qi Tang was at Mai Stan University, the slightest disturbance would alert Mai Stan's consortium. They very much hope that their sons can get this star Omega in one fell swoop— suspected to be a hidden marriage. Qi Tang held the mobile phone and silently watched the bloody and exaggerated entertainment description.

Yan Ren sat across from him, smeared the bread with sauce skillfully and pleasingly, and then handed it to Qi Tang.

The bread is fluffy and slightly crispy, and it is still slightly hot when you touch it. The napkins in the bread basket are stained with finely broken breadcrumbs, like dots of gold.

"...I researched this at the company yesterday, and now I'm 100% sure that it's the real thing." Qi Yunchang said on the phone, "MH shouldn't be sure if I know the situation, and they called today to ask. "

"Yeah."

Qi Tang replied, "We will negotiate with MH when it is completely clear, to see if it is exposure or how to solve it."

Qi Yunchang was silent for a while and asked, "When did you know about this matter? "

"I heard some rumors, and later I was more certain from Yanren." Qi Tang chewed the bread, speaking slowly but clearly, "As long as you can stop it."

Qi Yunchang took a breath on the phone, He sighed again, "Your mother has something to tell you."

Ouyang Yan quickly answered the phone.

"mom."

"Xiao Tang!" Ouyang Yan's tone was very urgent, Qi Tang could still hear her footsteps walking out after taking Qi Yunchang's mobile phone, "Where are you now?"

"I'm in the hotel." Qi Tang looked sideways a little. Take a look at the environment around you.

Whether in Ani or in the entire U country, the Kachis Hotel is considered to be the top of the top.

There are not many people who come to have breakfast now, and they chose the window with good privacy. The comfortable and quiet atmosphere slowly surrounds the place, the music stretches, and the gurgle of water can be heard in the distance.

On the side is a huge high-rise floor-to-ceiling window, with a height of nearly 50 to 60 meters. The spacious and bright space can overlook the panoramic view of Ani, which is full of traffic.

Everything is spotless, bright and clean, the exquisite meal is placed in front of the individual, the waiter pours the rich and fragrant Earl Grey tea, and the gorgeously presented smoked salmon is placed on the table.

"Where's Xiao Yan?"

"Across from me." Qi Tang said.

Yan Ren raised his eyes when he heard the words, and glanced at him with a slight smile.

He was slicing salmon, and the sun was streaming into the snow-white dinner plate with golden lines, like a spoonful of melted honey.

Qi Tang couldn't help but want to laugh.