Chapter 70: Surprise

After returning from Tesk, they only spent more than a day to determine the wedding venue, because the scale was smaller than the wedding before his death, so there was plenty of time, and there was time to rest.

Yanren looked at the red book from the Civil Affairs Bureau over and over again. From time to time, he would laugh very sincerely, then leaned over and hugged Qi Tang, holding two books in front of him, "This is a marriage certificate."

"I know."

Yan Ren's lips rubbed against Qi Tang's ear for a moment, "Tang Tang."

Qi Tang tilted his head slightly and glanced at Yan Ren behind him. Yanren lowered his head and kissed Qi Tang lightly a few times on the face, with a gentle force, as if he regarded Qi Tang as a fragile and fragile treasure.

In the bottom of his heart, it trembled warmly, as if a chick was struggling with its fluffy tender wings.

"You are really my wife now."

Qi Tang's marriage was taken by surprise seven years ago, and Qi Tang's request for the wedding seven years later was to exclude all irrelevant people.

Ouyang Yan couldn't understand Qi Tang at all. After all, when she married Qi Yunchang, she was very powerful, and there was a lot of uproar in the public opinion at that time.

But Qi Tang just doesn't like that - Qi Tang is very sensitive to events that cause public opinion, and Hong Tianfang has been organizing bodyguards to check any possibility of the media sneaking in.

Yanren fully supports Qi Tang's low-key, or it can be said that it doesn't matter at all. He carries two little red books wherever he goes all day, wishing the whole world would know that he was married.

The wedding was chosen in the morning, on the Qi's Happy Valley.

The green grass here is green, and the green hills are undulating from a distance. The sun is gently spreading on the soft flocculent grass tips.

The weather is still cold, but the coldness of winter has receded, and the snow has also melted into a gurgling river. The flowers that were about to bloom were shaken by the wind, but they still stubbornly stood swaying against the jade-white buds.

The sky and clouds were bright and splendid, like a dazzling picture woven by golden threads.

Qi Tang took a deep breath and put the wind mixed with snow, grass, and sunlight into his heart, as if his life was completely renewed at this imperceptible moment.

"What are you thinking about?"

Qi Tang looked at Yan Ren, Yan Ren's eyes were filled with golden shadows like polka dots, and his smile was like an oil painting going deep into the circle, so he looked very deep and charming.

They hadn't understood each other for quite some time before the incredible rebirth began.

Not only Qi Tang, but also Yan Ren would be unable to remain silent because of situations that could not be refuted or explained.

They used to waste a lot of time.

"I'm thinking..." Qi Tang scrutinized the banquet in detail. The banquet during the student days, the banquet after marriage, and the banquet after seven years of marriage did not change much, but in fact the differences were huge.

However, at this time of the banquet, he has not become more and more repressed and silent because of the difficulties of the marriage. He looks at Qi Tang with almost bright eyes, which has a sense of capture that penetrates Qi Tang's heart.

The kind of exclusive, contented, but still hungry, lingering eyes on Qi Tang's face, there is an indescribable sense of invasion.

The texture on the side of the neck involuntarily tightened slightly, and Qi Tang looked away.