Chapter 54: The reason

Hong Tianfang looked at Qi Tang for a moment, and finally said with difficulty, "Young Master Qi, this can't be done."

Qi Tang asked flatly, "Why?"

"How dare I play such a cover for you and the boss?" Hong Tianfang said in anguish. "You have to know that I'm not discriminating against any gender, but for Omega it is very dangerous there. You said that we can take a risk if you go there once. I don't think it can be hidden at all if you go there."

Hong Tianfang thought for a while. After thinking about it, he continued to speak bitterly, "Moreover, An Shao may not be someone who met MH Company..."

Qi Tang did not speak, but looked down at a few photos that Hong Tianfang had washed out.

An Ziye has been in and out of the Most Club for some time. The clubhouse is very private. Bodyguards are not allowed to enter, and personal entry and exit strictly follow the internal rules.

This is not the style of An Ziye's college days. This uncharacteristic behavior made Qi Tang extremely sensitive.

Hong Tianfang stared at all the senior management of An's contact with MH, but the rest of the people had no additional feedback, except for An Ziye, whose whereabouts suddenly changed.

The time to sign the contract is getting closer and closer, and whether it is true or false must be confirmed as soon as possible.

Can't catch MH's fox tail, as if MH used all the last funds to do project deception. If the result of the rebirth is still to be involved in the huge quagmire brought by MH, how much meaning is lost in everything that has been experienced.

Although Qi Tang tried his best to integrate into the current group as quickly as possible, he had no real power, and he couldn't make a fool of himself.

And the current group is not able to serve him skillfully, not to mention that the group is temporarily blinded by MH.

During this period of time, Qi Tang was forced to even have the idea of ​​confessing to Qi Yunchang, but he felt that it was too much of a joke to use rebirth as a reason to reject a project that was enough to make the entire Qi family take a step forward.

"Please help me confirm when An Ziye will go to the Most Club next week." Qi Tang raised his eyes and said to Hong Tianfang. There was no disturbing light or shadow in his eyes, and he was detached and indifferent and unaffected by any emotion.

"But Qi Shao..."

"On that day, let's set that day first."

The Star University Sports Meeting was more lively than what Qi Tang recalled. Qi Tang was sitting on the edge of the basketball court with much attention, discussing the details around him. Turn a deaf ear.

Clothing has a great impact on personal perception. If Qi Tang is sitting here in a suit, it is estimated that there will be fewer people around. But now he looks young and does not feel oppressive, but his face is cold, and his delicate and outstanding facial features attract a group of students to watch him.

An Ziye stepped up a few steps and stood in front of Qi Tang, the tights under the basketball uniform outlined quite obvious muscles.

He put on the wrist guard and reached out to Qi Tang, most of the eyes on the seat were focused on them.

Qi Tang picked up the mineral water that was still dripping beside him and gave it to him.

An Ziye sat down beside Qi Tang, and asked slightly sideways, "Is Yanren really unable to come back?"

"Didn't you know he is in country U?" Qi Tang whispered while swiping his phone.

"I thought he would come. After all, many people came because of his name."