Chapter 69: Correction

When the weather is fine, the glittering blue ice caves are fantastic.

Glacier meltwater gurgles through the bottom of the glacier in summer. After thousands of years, the air and impurities were removed from the ice body with the time of ticking and falling. There was no impurities in the ice layer, and it was almost illusory.

The sunlight falls in without hindrance, because there is no unnecessary refraction, and it is as transparent and bright as a glass palace.

Qi Tang is not very interested in taking pictures, but Yan Ren takes top photographers from fashion magazines. Occasionally, he will take a picture for them when he chooses an excellent beauty.

"Is it cold?" Yan Ren clenched the relaxed fingers under Qi Tang's gloves, but couldn't feel the real temperature.

"It's not cold." Qi Tang's eyes were still flowing above, and the light poured in. In the diamond-like ice, the morning light was like the sandwich of amber treasures. Brown water shadow.

Chen Zhiqiang and Hong Tianfang are traveling at public expense, they keep a distance very comfortably, and occasionally they take selfies together as very good buddies.

They followed Yanren and Qi Tang not far and near, seeing the undisguised admiration on Mr. Qi's face, and the fact that Mr. Yan had basically stopped watching the beautiful scenery and was completely immersed in the joy of seeing the other half -

.Mr. Qi Didn't you find it?" Hong Tianfang asked in a low voice.

Chen Zhiqiang said, "Mr. Qi should be used to it."

Qi Tang reached out and touched the ice wall, then took off his gloves and touched the cool and smooth ice body before turning to Yan Ren, who had a deep gaze, "Dozens of I may not see it in the next year."

Yanren curved his lips, the whole world shone in his eyes, the icy blue color reflected on Qi Tang's face, and the drooping sunlight was like a bee hanging in a glass. sugar. The cold mist overflowed from Qi Tang's lips, and the temperature melted in Yan Ren's pupils.

"It doesn't matter, we will come many times."

Teske's hot spring is very famous, but the most famous one is far away from the Royal Hotel. Last time, it might be a matter of time arrangement. In the end, Renren didn't go to the banquet with him.

But now there is plenty of time, the natural hot springs are covered with white mist like gauze, and the air is cold, but the warm and humid feeling coming from the wind is very soft.

Milis's hot spring pool has been confirmed to be packed before landing, and tourists will not enter within these days.

Qi Tang, wrapped in a bathrobe, stood on a low log bridge, the fence was piled with fluffy snow, and when he reached out his hand, it rustled like flowers and leaves.

The golden light is turbulent and vast, descending like thousands of butterflies from the cloud shadow, sparkling on the water, like a blue snow wave that is not dazzling, gentle and lingering.

Yan Ren raised his hand in the hot spring pool and stroked the warm temperature on Qi Tang's calf, and the water droplets quickly cooled down. Qi Tang hung the bathrobe aside, stepped into the warm and comfortable water, Yanren rubbed his ankle and wrist, and then his calf - Qi Tang held Yanren's hand and glanced at Yanren, Yan Ren was warned to be honest, but immediately sat next to Qi Tang and insisted on sticking together.

"Yan Ren." Qi Tang took a breath, and the snow-white mist in front of him swirled around like a cloud, "You covered this place, you are crowding with me in such a large venue?"