Chapter 39: Wife

Qi's is located in the central area of ​​Xing City.

In fact, the Yan family and the An family are also in the central area. The central area is not too small, but the distance between them is not too far.

Qi Tang stood by the huge floor-to-ceiling window, his figure was sharply painted by the sunlight, like a minimalist quick painting.

The sun was shining brightly behind him and beside his feet, Qi Tang's eyes fell to the busy road, and there was an indifferent light in his eyes.

Yan Ren unconsciously looked at him for a moment before breaking the state of concentration and walking to Qi Tang's side.

There was no one else in the office but each other, and Qi Tang was relaxed and held tightly by Yan Ren. Looking around in front of Qi's gate, everything was in order and there was no disturbance.

"Are you sleepy?" Yan Ren's bass was deep and coaxing.

Qi Tang squinted his eyes and let Yanren kiss him gently on the neck a few times, before he said a little tiredly, "Yeah", "A little bit."

"Manager Chen will come to Yan's house in the evening, let us deal with it today. After it is over in the evening, I'll take a rest." Yan Ren's arms tightened slightly so that the gap between him and Qi Tang could be fitted. He lowered his head against Qi Tang's shoulder and took a deep breath through Qi Tang's suit.

The very faint breath was captured by Alpha familiarity, and Qi Tang knew that Yan Ren felt tired just like Yan Ren, and such an intimate contact had a vague feeling of a short-term rest.

"I'll go to the hospital with you after dinner to see Dad, so it'll be very late at night..."

"Okay." Qi Tang nodded and glanced at YanRen, "You go to rest with me."

Yan Ren buried his face in his shoulders. After a pause, he raised his head, "I'm watching here, in case something happens—"

"If something happens, we'll just get up and deal with it at any time." Qi Tang met Yan Ren's eyes without any barriers. On the other hand, "Secretary Hong and Secretary Chen are both in Qi's family now, what's to worry about?"

Yan Ren looked at Qi Tang and did not speak, his eyes were dark with deep lines, and there seemed to be a kind of deep incomprehension that was extremely difficult to understand. Bottom out.

Qi Tang looked out of the window again, and continued without hesitation, "If you come with me, or don't rest at all."

Yan Ren was quiet for a moment, then stood up lazily and slowly, bowing his head to Qi Tang. His temples lightly smiled and kissed, "Then go to sleep."

Commander Chen and Yan Shenhe were old acquaintances. They served as soldiers together when they were young, and now they are in touch from time to time.

The Yan family received a grand and cordial reception. When Qi Tang and Yan Ren arrived, the Yan family was already busy.

After entering the door and saying hello to the elders, Chen Hongyun glanced at Qi Tang coldly, then turned around and called his daughter, "Xiao Na, come and say hello, didn't you shout for a long time to see you brother Yan."

Just married a few years ago Seeing that elders often have this situation, most people despise and contempt their marriage, and some elders who are optimistic about Yanren's attitude towards Qi Tang are directly put on their faces.

At that time, Qi Tang cared very much, but he was used to the lightness on his face, and he would not show his resistance even in his heart.

This kind of resistance extends to Yan Ren and will be directly beaten by Qi Tang to explain, just prevaricate it with trust, it doesn't matter, I know.