Chapter 7: Joke

Qi Tang looked out the window slightly absent-mindedly.

The inside and outside of Qi's headquarters are completely closed, and the glass-reinforced plastic frame structure presents an excellent radian appearance. The shading effect inside can be adjusted automatically. Looking out from Qi Tang's office, the scene of busy traffic in the star city comes into view under the glow of the sun.

The wind slid away from the tree waves in a traceable direction, setting off a wave-like shadow.

Qi Tang's pupils suddenly shrank as if he suddenly regained his senses, and a sense of strangeness followed.

--what happened?

Just a few seconds ago, An Ziran was looking at him with a face full of fear, and a few seconds later he was standing in his office -

Qi Tang strode back to the desk and turned on the time on the computer.

2020.09.06.

The glacier-like bleak and cold color climbed from Qi Tang's jaw to his cheek. He took the mobile phone next to him, and the screen sensor turned on, 2020.09.06.

The unbelievable feeling shook his heart as if it was washed again. The office was quiet and orderly, but his feeling was like the world was turning upside down.

——Why exactly?

Guessing on Qi Tang's heart, like a gentle poison invasion, will he be reborn in reverse like this, until his own life begins?

Qi Tang sat in the office chair, numbness and numbness wandering around the fingertips, as if his mind froze, completely blank for a moment.

The trigger for the rebirth was Yan Ren's accident at first, so is it also very related to Yan Ren this time?

Qi Tang took the phone and finally gave it to Yan Ren unbearably. The faint anger and the overwhelmed fear made his thoughts mottled and blurred.

"Qi Tang?"

The words that needed to be blurted out instantly lost their strength when they overflowed from the tip of the tongue, and the light and dark of the hospital alternated into ominous black and white, which flashed across Qi Tang's eyes.

".....Do you know what will happen next?" Qi Tang asked in a low voice.

"Huh?" Yan Ren's voice sounded a little surprised, "What happened?"

Qi Tang's eyes were fixed on the halfway point between the computer and the computer. After a moment of silence, he held back and continued to ask, "... Listen Did you say rebirth?"

The silence spread between them for no reason, and Qi Tang himself knew how inexplicable this sentence was to Yan Ren, and the number of times he joked about seven years after marriage was very small -

Yan Ren replied in surprise. , "I heard it, isn't it a fictitious plot?"

As time drew back, his thoughts slowly eased, and Qi Tang remembered that during this time, Yan Ren returned to the Yan family for a centralized meeting, otherwise this point should have passed. Approaching the night of U country.

"Are you in a meeting?"

"Well."

If you count the time, there is still a susceptible period last month, and that child should be there after the susceptible period last month. The doctor said before that he is here because of his physique. Aspects - but accident is still accident, completely beyond expectations and control.

That is to say, now, no one but him knows about this child.

Qi Tang sat quietly for a while, and after clearing her mind, called An Ziye.