Chapter 63: Red line

The alarm clock is ringing.

Qi Tang, who was covered so tightly, frowned slightly, feeling that the pressure on his body suddenly diminished, and the ringtone from his phone disappeared.

Yan Ren turned back again, took a deep breath and hugged him tightly in front of him again.

"What time is it?" Qi Tang asked, curled up.

With the quilt behind his ears, Yan Ren lowered his head against him, and leaned against Qi Tang's neck as if he was leaning against him. After sniffing for a while, he said, "...it's half past five.

"He was lying flat, but Yan Ren behind him restrained his movements. He could only be stuck in half position, like lying on his side in Yan Ren's arms, "Yan Ren."

Yan Ren's firm arms tightened, holding Qi Tang firmly. He hugged himself in front of him, "...Don't move."

Qi Tang half-squinted and opened his eyes, the sleepiness of the night lingered in his slanted glances. Full of ambiguous and suggestive symbols.

After sending a message to Chen Zhiqiang, Yan Ren stayed and didn't leave. After washing up, Qi Tang was sober and teased Yan Ren for a while, and was covered by Yan Ren's quilt and hugged him until dawn.

"Why do you set the alarm clock so early?" Qi Tang asked in a low voice.

Because he just woke up, Qi Tang's voice was deep with a slightly rich soothing, and the light voice seemed to drag into the rhythm of a murmur of stars, causing a slight numbness and moistness on Yan Ren's eardrums. The joints that were connected inch by inch were vaguely sore and soft as if they had been seduced, but the blood flow suddenly accelerated, and both breathing and heartbeat were forced to soak in the excitement of implicit excitement.

Yan Ren hugged Qi Tang tighter, as if he wished he could just throw away the quilt in front of him and wrap Qi Tang in his arms.

"Yan Shuyang..." Yan Ren's low voice gritted his teeth, "If she knew, she would have gone to my apartment earlier this morning—"

Qi Tang turned her head, wriggled slightly to let Yan Ren relax, and then She leaned into Yanren's arms like a chimera, and was hugged by Yanren again face to face.

"It's too early." Qi Tang raised his head slightly, rubbed Yanren's chin and the corners of his lips, and gave a light kiss on Yanren's lips, "Sleep a little longer. "

After the battle between heaven and man for a long time, after hearing Qi Tang's almost silent breathing, he finally closed his eyes again as if in surrender.

When he opened his eyes again because the doorbell was ringing, Qi Tang tilted his head slightly impatiently, and Yanren sat up and looked at the time.

09:26.

He woke up instantly and saw several missed calls from Chen Zhiqiang on his mobile phone. It was estimated that Chen Zhiqiang was outside the door. After getting out of bed, he immediately went to open the door, but exchanged glances with Qi Tang's secretary Hong Tian.

Hong Tianfang was stunned, weak and dizzy for a moment, before he asked in a hoarse voice, "That... Is Shao Qi inside?"

Yan Ren took a deep breath, nodded his head in concentration, "Yes."

Hong Tianfang hesitated for a moment, wondering, " Can I go in?"

Yanren, who was trying his best to clear up the misunderstanding, nodded twice, after all, although he was in a mess, he really didn't do anything that crossed the line. Even though Qi Tang was wearing a nightgown, he was still under the quilt, nothing can be seen.