Chapter 44: The difference

"It's a pity..."

"They almost kissed!"

"They won't kiss."

Qi Tang and Yanren stopped by the door and listened patiently to the voices inside. He continued, "An Alpha like Yan must know that we are here, don't underestimate him, why do you think kylian let go just now?"

"Really? He knows we are here?"

Yan Ren looked in from the window, " Really."

The three students inside the door all looked at the window with shock on their faces.

Qi Tang pushed Yan Ren, Yan Ren smiled and said, "What's the matter? Weren't you talking about us just now?"

The students' faces immediately turned red, and they immediately began to apologize, "...Sorry! We just saw Mr. Qi and Mr. Yan are too excited - we promise not to do anything with the photo, and I can delete it if you don't worry about it!"

"It's fine." Qi Tang glanced at the YanRen , "keep it if you like it."

The eyes of the students were almost flashing, "Then can we take a photo with you?"

"Yes, of course."

The mobile phone was placed on the table, Qi Tang and Yanren stood among the three students, one of them still I don't know if it was because I was too excited and kept talking, "I really didn't expect to see you again in my lifetime! Even if I travel to the stars, there is no reason to see you, and I have no contact. Way... but that's great, you look so good, Mr. Yan looks very handsome, and I'm also in the technology category... Can you sign my autograph for me later?"

After the countdown ended, Qi Tang took a picture Looking at the students, he asked, "I'm not a star, do you really need this?"

"Yes! You're leaving school soon, please—Mr. Yan, will you sign one for us too?"

After receiving Qi Tang's approval the students took out their pen and paper at the speed of light, and were happily signed before they were willing to say goodbye.

"You are very popular in Maistan." Yan Ren said while looking around the classroom environment, "I have never studied abroad, otherwise it would be good to study here together?"

"My experience here is better than the stars. Great, family affairs have nothing to do with my studies here." Qi Tang showed a little coziness and relaxation, "Let's go, you don't mind the photos being posted on the forum, right?"

"I don't mind."

They slowly go out, the campus has quieted down, and the road back to the dormitory is much more lively than here. Walking along the periphery of the teaching building, you will see more on-campus employees.

"In Maistan... so many people chased you but didn't agree?" Yanren asked suddenly.

"Well, I don't think I need it."

Yan Ren was silent for a moment, but Qi Tang interrupted the silence, "Before I met you, did you often hang out with An Ziye in nightclubs and bars?"

"Yes, at that time. It's a form of entertainment." Yan Ren looked at Qi Tang and found that Qi Tang was looking at him with a little teasing.

"Do you know how I rejected Kule?"

Qi Tang rarely brought up old things again, and Yanren immediately asked with surprise and interest, "Why did you reject him?"

"I said he was addicted to clubbing and nightclubs, I have no interest in this kind of Alpha ."

Yan Ren paused for a while, then continued at a faster speed, "But I quit after I met you."