Chapter 43: Coercion

Maistan University is the top private university in U country. Qi Tang has studied abroad since junior high school. It is not particularly difficult to be admitted to Maistan, but the difficulty is not low.

Traffic lined up in a line, slowly passing by the school gate. One or two alumni will come down in each car, some with bodyguards, some without.

After the change of term, the principal stood at the door with enthusiasm, while the old principal stood aside, smiling slightly at the lively scene.

The students had a special holiday today, but the eugenics were asked to stay and attend the ceremony. Whether the rest of the students participated or not was entirely up to their own free will—but there was a large group of students crowded at the school gate. Qi Tang glanced at them and knew that there were a few familiar faces. .

Yan Ren found the problem very keenly, "Are these students here to see you?"

"Maybe."

Yan Ren's eyes were withdrawn from the window and fell on Qi Tang's face. Half of Qi Tang's side face was quite protruding, and the gray shadow of the eyelashes fell into the bottom of his eyes, as if a slow-toned cool color was slowly neutralizing.

His complexion was not as pale as it was yesterday, and his moist skin was fair and had an eye-catching effect.

Yan Ren glanced out the window again, and when he looked at Qi Tang again, he had a sense of going home.

Qi Tang glanced at Yan Yi, but Bo Ping's look like a mirror had an inexplicable charm.

Yan Ren was very sure that many people present were definitely attracted by Qi Tang's unintentional gaze.

"Get off the bus."

The new principal shook hands with Qi Tang and Yan Ren. The sound of taking pictures was completely suppressed by the commotional group of students.

"Is this your lover?"

Qi Tang nodded and leaned a little closer to listen to what the principal was saying, because the students' discussions were too lively.

"It's Qi!"

"My God! I heard he's coming—"

"He's so much more perfect in real life than he looks in the pictures!"

"Who's that next to him?"

"Bodyguards?"

"The bodyguards are behind them."

Qi Tang nodded to indicate that he understood, "No, I didn't plan to speak on stage, my seniors have higher qualifications than me, so it's not very Appropriate. This is what the students asked for, right?"

The new principal smiled, "Yes, then please take a seat first."

Yanren looked at the group of students who were blinking lightly, but only gave a small meal and then looked squarely forward. He embraced Qi Tang's waist, Qi Tang was embraced by Yan Ren without hesitation, greeted the old principal and walked side by side into the school.

"Is that his husband?"

"I'll say it's definitely not a bodyguard..."

"It turns out that the news of his marriage is true—it's too heartbreaking."

"It's Ren, Yan. The Yan family people."

They walked inside, the students followed from outside, and the door that was bustling just now became deserted immediately.

"Did they regret it when you returned to China?" Yan Ren asked in a low voice.

"Yeah." Qi Tang responded, and suddenly said after a while, "A considerable number of people don't know that the Qi family is in crisis - some people only know after the solution."