Chapter 52: Ambiguous

Qi's eldest son came to Xingda University for graduate school. This incident suddenly blew across the campus like the wind. Most of the people who came here were people who wanted to find out about Qi Tang.

In fact, Qi Tang is not well-known in China, and Qi's confidentiality work has always been well done.

But there are also occasional people who hear the wind, or who suddenly become curious after seeing Qi Tang's appearance, will go to the door to take a look when Qi Tang comes to listen to the class.

Eight years ago, Qi Tang was cold-faced in the scouting eyes outside the classroom, but in fact he was extremely disgusted by this situation. Now Qi Tang has experienced various media chases, and sat in the classroom without any feelings.

Yan Ren also slightly blocked him.

Qi Tang and Yanren, who were close to the aisle, changed positions and were blocked by Yanren. Yan Ren never looked at the content on Qi Tang's privacy screen, and Qi Tang also took advantage of his blocking to do MH loophole searching in the school.

Although the relationship has not progressed, Yan Ren obviously enjoys the feeling of being able to live side by side with Qi Tang.

After confirming that Yanren had some intentions, Qi Tang didn't avoid Yanren deliberately. His eyes were down on the textbook, but a smile was traced upwards on the corner of his lips.

The years are really magical, and Yan Ren seven years later is far less cute than it is now.

But this vague silence only lasted until Yanren raised his eyes coldly to look at the door, Alpha's strong sharp eyes showed a suppressed color, those who probed their brains instinctively felt dangerous, and had to keep silent in Yanren's dark eyes and Leave.

An Ziye casually flipped through the textbook, and his eyes turned around on Qi Tang and Yanren's faces.

Qi Tang put down the phone and turned to look at Yanren.

At this time, Yan Ren could faintly see the transitional tone between youth and maturity. In his bones, the strong power suppressed by self-restraint, like his nature, blocked others from peeping at his partner.

Although it is not obvious, it is also a signal.

Qi Tang was numb to this kind of signal, but he was more concerned about the secret filming by the door.

"You were photographed." Qi Tang said after locking the screen, "Although I don't watch the forums on campus, you should watch it, right?"

Yan Ren turned his eyes slightly, and met Qi Tang's calm eyes, not interested in him. The disapproval attitude was secretly pleasant, "Huh."

"Huh'?" Qi Tang frowned slightly, slightly surprised by Yanren's answer, don't talk about the ups and downs of divorce rumors after marriage, in fact, Yanren in the first few years Dealing with scandals has been very frequent, and will not let other people's slandered news ferment for no reason.

Qi Tang leaned towards Yanren a little, glanced at An Ziye's glowing eyes looking at him and Yanren, then stared at Yanren and whispered, "Young Master Yan, we haven't known each other for a long time, if you get into this kind of news, How do you explain it when you get home?"

Yan Ren raised his eyebrows slightly, turned his face away, got closer to Qi Tang, and whispered like he was on his cheek,

"Young Master Qi, we are all adults. There is no situation where puppy love affects learning. As for my family, my mother only worries that I am not worthy of you. Besides, Alpha's pursuit of Omega is also legitimate."