Chapter 41: Stingy

"Is that all right?" Yan Ren closed the door and pressed Qi Tang between the door and himself, with a teasing smile on the corners of his curved lips, he lowered his head and kissed Qi Tang's lips.

Qi Tang couldn't push him away, so he looked up at YanRen wordlessly, "What do you want to ask Dad to tell me?"

"Huh?" Qi Tang kissed the side of the face a few times, and then pressed against the corner of Qi Tang's lips to kiss, "I just thought, now that you are all right, I am not so curious."

It is almost impossible to let Yan Ren let go, Qi Tang rubbed it. Looking at Yan Ren's narrow waist, he could feel Yan Ren's urgent excitement. Qi Tang put his hand behind Yanren's neck, pressed him down and kissed him.

After finally waiting for Yanren to be almost satisfied with the kiss, Qi Tang turned his face and said, "Wait a minute."

"Wait for what?"

"I'll call Qi Mei."

Qi Tang heard Yanren's slight boredom. Laughter, "I know you're going to call, I called just now, Xiaomei is at Qi's house, at home."

Qi Tang silently put the phone she just picked up on the table.

"Is there anything else to wait for?" Yan Ren buried himself in his neck, sniffing and kissing, "Is there anything else? Think about it carefully—"

The blood gradually poured from the neck to his cheeks, showing a coldness , After a few tossing and feasting, the pale skin also filled with the soft color of the throughput temperature.

Qi Tang narrowed his eyes, frowned and pinched Yan Ren's arm, "... Yan Ren."

Yan Ren stood up a little bit, rubbed Qi Tang's lips intimately and gently, and pressed into a kiss.

"I'm joking."

The finely rendered sunlight penetrated through the gaps in the curtains, dazzling the faintly pale light on the quilt. The central air conditioner's output of heating was gentle, and then stopped after a moment of low-pitched rattling.

Qi Tang turned sideways and half-squinted to touch the phone by the bedside. Yan Ren, who was behind him, turned over to him and pressed his outstretched arm into Qi Tang's waist. Qi Tang felt that Yan Ren was unconsciously clinging to his shoulder bone. Embrace it.

11.12, or this time.

Just as Qi Tang was about to put down the phone, he suddenly woke up, "--10:30! My alarm clock didn't go off?"

Yan Ren held Qi Tang even tighter in a possessive manner, and kissed him on the back of his neck a few times before he became vague. Qi said, "Pinch..."

"Secretary Hong didn't call me today." Qi Tang picked up the phone again, and Yanren let go of his waist and groped along Qi Tang's arm. Push Qi Tang's phone back to the bedside.

"Yan Ren?"

Yan Ren's slender fingers penetrated between Qi Tang's fingers, clasping his hands back to the quilt and hugging him tightly, "...I explained it to Secretary Hong."

"When did you tell him? "Qi Tang was hugged tightly by Yan Ren, so he couldn't turn around to ask him, so he could only turn his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Yan Ren buried on his shoulders, ready to hug him and continue to sleep without any response.

"You..." Qi Tang squeezed Yan Ren's hand tied around his waist, "Don't go to the company today? What time are you going to sleep?"

Yan Ren opened his mouth and bit on Qi Tang's slightly raised spine., "I'm afraid you're tired, otherwise you won't go?"