Chapter 62: Stop the loss

The urgent pace was completely covered by the noisy and messy voice, Yan Ren pulled Qi Tang to bypass the road, and did not draw any distance from Heli.

The color light is swept left and right, and the color of the human face is abnormally distorted, but the smile is obvious, and even the exaggerated pleasure after alcohol exposure can be discerned.

They quickly chased into the corridor. The corridor with excellent privacy was separated from the sound waves, and the noise was greatly reduced. It was like feeling the rushing waves of the sea through the cement, and it was difficult to adapt for a while.

"Where's the signal?" Qi Tang clenched Yanren's hand.

"Much better." Yan Ren said, "Look at their box number."

The color of the disturbance danced in the box, and a stray light appeared in the privacy glass, "Don't stop here, go outside and tell the bodyguard about this matter."

Qi Tang pushed Yan Ren's firm back from behind, Yan Ren released his hand slightly, "Come on."

"How about you?" Yan Ren took out his phone and asked Qi Tang to go to Take a few more steps inside the door where you can't see it, to make sure you won't be spotted by those inside.

"I'll wait here until you come back. If Hurley leaves suddenly, I can still follow him."

Yan Ren paused for a while, understood what Qi Tang meant, and nodded, "It's uncle—"

"I haven't told my dad yet." Qi Tang said briefly, "I guess."

Yan Ren was talking outside the corridor at the end, Qi Tang stood by the wall, quietly watching the light and shadow of Lu Li in the box, rotating on the wall.

His dress was not suspected here by the waiters, who came and went frequently, but no one bothered him.

He couldn't remember exactly when Hurley was lost and vanished with the money.

The chaebol nobles behind MH avoided joint and several responsibilities like cutting their tails, leaving all the troubles to the missing Hurley and Qi.

The wall that outlines the gold-plated texture is full of eye-catching light, and the diffused aperture has a kind of discomfort between the colors in Qi Tang's eyes. Then the color light was suddenly blocked, the sound inside the door was highly saturated and quickly vented out, and someone opened the door and walked out.

Qi Tang tilted his head slightly, using the dark color to hide his face, the man stayed outside the door for a moment, greeted another person who came from a distance, and then stood by the door and chatted like a joke.

The recognition of the voice is not low, Qi Tang lowered his eyes, the velvet carpet under his feet is gorgeously patterned, and the shades of shades seem to produce the distance difference, leaving traces in Qi Tang's eyes.

This is An Ziye.

An Ziye's foreign language is not much different from when he speaks his native language, and his cynical tone is always frivolous, more or less joking.

When he is in a good mood, he occasionally reveals some true feelings, as if using this as a means, so many lovers who follow him are old faces with big faces.

MH's people entered the box, but An Ziye did not. He stopped for a moment, then walked towards Qi Tang.

Qi Tang raised his eyes, and there was such a dazed moment, as if he saw the person who sent An Ziran to Yan Ren's bed when his marriage was falling apart - the An Zi who could still obstruct him in a joking manner without handing over the keys.