Chapter 40: Warning

Qi Tang and Yan Ren were stunned when they saw Yan Shuyang.

"Aunt?"

Yan Shuyang turned to look at them, "Hey, here you go? Didn't you hear from your mother that you were eating with guests at the Yan Zhai?"

"It doesn't matter." Yan Ren said, "It doesn't matter if the guests are with you or not, How is Dad?"

Ouyang Yan turned around, "He was asleep, and he told me just now that he didn't want you to come here, who knew you would come so early?"

"Then I'll go in and have a look." Qi Tang said.

"What's so good about it?" Ouyang Yan laughed, "It's not just a man sleeping - just look if you want, don't wake him up."

Qi Mei took the lead in pushing the door and went in, she can now make time for the weekend, Usually busy in class.

During this period of time, Qi Yunchang was thin and obviously thin. Stress, irregular meals, and lack of sleep all made his face dark yellow with negative pressure.

Qi Tang watched quietly for a while, sighed silently, and came out with Yan Ren.

"Tonight..."

"I'm in the hospital tonight." Ouyang Yan interrupted Qi Tang mercilessly, "You guys go back to rest, you have just rested for a day, is the company not busy?

Qi Tang looked at Ouyang Yan , said calmly, "But you take care of yourself at night..."

"Sister Liu and the nurse will come over after a while. It's not that I don't know anything about your mother. The assistant is still buying something down there, and the two will come up later. Yan Ren tilted his head slightly and said in Qi Tang's ear, Listen to me. "

Qi Tang said "um".

"Xiao Mei is still inside?"

Ouyang Yan nodded at Yan Shuyang, "She is not easy to leave school, so she told me for several days that she was going to see her father, so let her stay. "

"Auntie is in the hospital at night?" "Yan Ren looked at Yan Shuyang.

"No, I'll go back in a while." Yan Shuyang's eyes brushed past Yan Ren and looked straight behind him, frowning slightly.

Qi Tang and Yan Ren turned around sensitively and saw Yan Shuyang's ex-husband Mu Zonghao.

This person disappeared from Qi Tang's memory for a long time, and they didn't see much before Yan Shuyang's divorce.

When they got married in the early years, the husband and wife were still in pairs. Later, they went their separate ways. Later, Yan Shuyang divorced and got together with Mu Shaowen. Seeing Mu Shaowen, he saw more than Mu Zonghao, and it was basically rare to see him. To Mu Zonghao -

"Mrs. Qi, I'll see Mr. Qi." Mu Zonghao motioned his assistant to pass the gift to the secretary beside Ouyang Yan. Although he arrived suddenly, his attitude seemed to be very harmonious.

At this time, Yan Shuyang and Mu Zonghao hadn't divorced yet. Qi Tang managed the time. It should still be in the nominal stage before the divorce.

Mu Zonghao and An Ziye have a slight similarity. Although Mu Zonghao is much older than An Ziye, he has a strong sense of cynicism that belongs to the high school children.

His body is so well managed that it's hard to even tell his actual age.

Although the smile is very sincere, there seems to be a polite mask biting between the teeth, and the slightly tensed lower jaw also reveals the hidden impatience.