Hinata

Character: Hinata Shoyo
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Wah so cool
*Vampire AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"So (M/n) what made you want to join the team as a manager and not a member from the start? I know you have amazing skills." I shrugged a bit before I spoke up, "My middle school team would always tap behind my back. They would say that the only reason that I have these skills is that I'm a vampire and that if I wasn't I'll be a burden to the team. They never seemed to acknowledge that I never used my vampire speed or strength to play." Takeda-sensei nodded his head before he gently patted my shoulder, "You won't have to worry about that here. The team may be full of crackheads but they're lovable and they each embrace everyone's flaws and differences." I smiled softly at that. A comfortable silence landed on us and we finally arrived at the gym.

He gave me another reassuring smile before he opened the door. As we walked inside I saw a guy with orange hair and a guy with blue hair practically beating each other up. Takeda-sensei looked absolutely mortified. I just laughed loudly while Takeda-sensei looked like he wanted to cry, "(M/n), I'm sorry. I swear they aren't like this every day. Please don't change your mind." I wiped my tears away while calming myself down. I looked over at Takeda, "It's alright Takeda-sensei I can tell this is a fun place." He let out a sigh of relief before he cleared his throat and turned towards the team, "Could all of you come over here?" Everyone came over and Takeda began introducing all of them to me before he pointed at me, "This is (L/n) (M/n). He's a temporary manager because he's just trying to test the waters before he becomes an official member.

They all nodded their heads in understanding before Daichi walked towards me, "Welcome to the team." I smiled my fangs slightly pricking my bottom lip. He just smiled before turning back to the rest of the team, "Alright guys keep practicing. Hinata, Kageyama both of you are on time our sit on two different benches. I stifled a laugh and quickly made my way to one of the benches. Takeda handed me some papers earlier so I began to read over them and check them for anything that could seem out of place when I felt someone sit beside me. I looked over and saw the orange-haired cutie. I gave him a small smile before I watched his eyes widened and he got close to my face. He looked around as if he was going to tell me a secrete before he whispered, "Are you a vampire? Because you have sharp fangs."

I chuckled a bit, "Well cutie I'm a vampire." His eyes widened and a blush settled on his cheeks, "Wah so cool b-but why are you calling me cutie is it because I'm short?" I chuckled a grabbed his chin between my thumb and pointer finger, "I'm just saying it as it is, darling. You're quite the sight. I have to ask, of course, I'd you don't mind the fact that I'm a vampire, would you like to go on a date with me?" His eyes widened before he nodded his head. "Yes. Where are we going to go? Is it somewhere fancy? Or maybe somewhat like the park for a picnic?" He continued to ramble on while I stared at him listening to everything he said. I gently placed my hand over his before giving him a small smile, "It'll be a surprise, Hinata. So don't worry your pretty little head about it." He smiled and nodded his head while practically shaking from happiness.

————

When it was finally the weekend I took Hinata to the park where we had a picnic and got to know each other before I helped him out with his receives. In the end, we found our soulmates in each other, and honestly, we couldn't be happier. Years after high school and into Shoyo's volleyball career our love for each other is still strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Yaku Morisuke x Lev Haiba (Soulmate AU)