Oikawa

Character: Oikawa Tooru
Type: Lil angst💔, Fluff ☁️
Story Name: He's telling the truth, (M/n)
*Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I walked into the fighting arena and towards my designated spot when I heard my name be called behind me. I turn around and that's when I saw that it was Iwaizumi and a bunch of my other friends. I raised an eyebrow, "What's up guys?" They looked at each other before they pushed Iwaizumi forward. He glared at them before he turned towards me, "(M/n) tell us if we're wrong but aren't you and the crown prince dating?" I nodded my head with a small smile on my face. They simultaneously turn pale which caused my smile to drop, "What's going on guys?" Iwaizumi walked up to me and patted my shoulder, "No one should have to go through this (M/n) but..." he gently took my chin and directed my face towards the seats for nobles. And there was my so-called partner sitting with a girl who looked like a princess talking quietly with each other. I continued watching them until he grabbed her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb before he kissed her other cheek.

I pulled my face away from Iwaizumi before I grabbed my equipment, "I uh don't feel good. Entertain them for me." Before they could reply I walked off. I got to my room and began packing the important things like clothes, money, and other necessary things. Before I left I looked back at my dresser. I set my bags down and walked towards it. I opened the top drawer and there were all of the love letters Tooru had ever given to me. I grabbed an empty bag before I put all of the letters in there. I grabbed the rest of my bags before leaving a letter on my bed and leaving the kingdom completely. It wasn't long till I reached a forest clearing with enough resources where I could make a life for myself. Even then all I had to do was walk about ten minutes towards the village in case I needed anything. Due to all of my training as a knight, I knew exactly what to do when living by myself in the forest.

*time skip*

It's been about six months since I moved away. I was currently on my way to the village to buy some seeds for some of the animal friends as well as some seeds to plant. As I walked into the village I could hear the lively chatter of the people and just before I made it into the plant shop I heard someone say, "Yeah, Oikawa Tooru and his knights arrived last night. It seemed as if they were looking for someone. They got a couple of rooms but they just put down their things and began searching through the village." My eyes widened and without thinking twice I ran off in the direction of my home. Once I got home I began to make it seem like no one lived here but it was too late as I spotted Iwaizumi and he spotted my back. I went into my house as he ran off. I hoped and prayed he wouldn't lead anyone to me.

It wasn't long till I heard a knock on my front door. Before I could get up and open it the door burst open and Tooru walked in. He had eye bags underneath his eyes and he'd looked like he hadn't eaten in a while. Once his eyes landed on me he fell onto his knees and began crying. I stood up and walked towards him and right before I could say anything he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I-I swear (M/n).  I know what that day looked like. I didn't like that princess. My dad threatened to hurt you and the other knights if I didn't act the way I did. She doesn't even like guys. I swear I would never cheat on you. I went to look for you after I didn't see you at the tournament and when I only found a letter on your bed." I stared down at him before I sighed and told him to get up. I looked behind him and saw Iwaizumi and he spoke up, "He's telling the truth, (M/n). He's no longer the prince. He's king after overthrowing his father." I nodded my head and I looked up at Tooru, "So what does this mean now?" He wiped his tears, "I do hope you'd come back with me, (M/n). I don't want to live in a world where I don't have you as my partner. I love you so much and you mean the absolute world to me. So please if you'll have me please marry me?" I smiled down at him, "You mean the world to me too, Tooru. I would love to marry you." He immediately kissed me and in the end, we couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Nishinoya Yu