Hinata

Character: Hinata Shoyo
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I love you, papa
*Father/Son AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hinata pov)

"PAPA!" My eyes shot open as I heard my little boy shout from somewhere in the house. I quickly ran out of my room and towards the direction of the scream only to find my ex-teammates along with my son. (M/n) ran towards me and hid behind my leg as Kageyama held up a copy of the keys I had given him when we were in high school. I stared at them before speaking up, "What are you guys doing here? Kageyama, I thought you got rid of that key after I moved out?" I feel a pull at my leg so I picked up my son and held him against my chest with confusion all over my face. Kageyama was the just to speak up, "Who is that?" Before I could answer Sugawara spoke up, "Why did you leave your volleyball career?" I sighed before I invited everyone to sit down I quickly took (M/n) to the bathroom so we both could use it and brush our teeth since we just woke up. They all took their seats as I sat down with my son on my lap. He began playing with my finger making me smile slightly. I looked up at everyone before I ultimately decided that I should tell them.

"Everyone this is Hinata (M/n). He's four years old and he's my son. I know you guys are confused so let me explain. When I was staying in Argentina I was walking around the street when I heard crying from an alleyway. Being who I am I took the chance and investigated and that's when I found (M/n) he was only around one at the time and well I took him to the hospital got him checked up and well he had no parents. I stepped up and began caring for him until he could get adopted but in that short time I ended up getting attached to him. And well because of my career I decided to do what was best for him so I left the volleyball scene and joined my family company since my mom wanted to leave and travel. And well the rest is history. I began caring for (M/n) and he knows me as his dad. Since I couldn't leave my team immediately I left after the season was officially over. And I came back here along with him."

They stared at me before Daichi spoke up, "So are you telling us that you basically became a single father and you're the happiest you've been in a while and he's the reason for it." I nod my head as my little boy leans his head on my chest and looks at my teammates. "Papa is the best. He is very nice and takes care of me." I smiled and placed a kiss on the top of his hair before looking up at the team, "Well you heard it first. My baby thinks I'm the best." The team smiled at me while the older teammates shake their heads fondly. "You seem to be doing okay. We just wanted to make sure that you weren't hurt or anything. But you look happy so make sure you keep in contact with us. That is what you have fun for." Sugawara states with a small smile. I nod my head before they all said their goodbyes and headed out. Once everyone was gone. I made sure to make breakfast for us. While we ate (M/n) looked up at me and spoke up, "I love you, papa." I grinned and ruffled his hair, "I love you too, kiddo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love you my sweet potatoes. Sorry for not posting I'm waiting to finally quit my job so I can have more time. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it.