Kageyama

Character: Kageyama Tobio
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You look amazing
*Crossdressing reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"(M/n)?" I looked up at saw Sugawara who was standing in front of me. I finished up my assignments before I spoke up, "How may I help you, Sugawara-san?" He blushed lightly before he cleared his throat and spoke up, "As you know every year each third-year class will be doing some kind of contest to see which third-year class is the best. The votes will be coming from the younger grades. Our class decided to do a maid cafe but the girls came up with the idea that they'll dress in butler suits. Since there are only five girls in our class they think that only five guys should dress in maid dresses. I'm one of the guys doing it. We have found three other guys who can do it as well we're only missing one and we were wondering if you could do it?" I hummed softly before nodded my head, "Sure, Sugawara-san. Do I have to provide my dress and stuff?" He nodded his head and I smiled a bit, "Alright."

*Time Skip brought to you by simp Kageyama*

It was now the day of the competition and I was helping to decorate. Once I had finished doing my part in decorating. I helped every single one of the boys into their maid costumes. As I was about to leave to go to the bathroom to change and do my business I was stopped by Sugawara. He smiled at me, "I'll help you out." I nodded my head and we went into the bathroom. It took us a bit of time to get me into my outfit as well as put the wig on my head. Once we finished everything I noticed we were late and the younger grades were already walking around. I told Sugawara to go ahead because I had a couple more things to add. Once I had put on the last touches on my outfit before I headed back towards my classroom completely unaware of how much my life was going to turn upside down.

(Kageyama pov)

I was walking around with Yachi, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima when we saw that there was a maid cafe in one of the classrooms. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around that's when I realized that it was Nishinoya and Tanaka. "Let's go to that maid cafe now," Tanaka-senpai said before he and Noya-senpai began dragging us towards the classroom. As we walked in I could feel Tanaka and Nishinoya tense when they saw the girls wearing butler outfits. We all sat down thanks to one of the butlers before she told us that a maid will be coming soon. She turned around and spoke up, "Oh (M/n) you look amazing. Please take care of this table they just got here." I watched as a guy in a maid outfit walked up to our table. He smiled at us but my eyes widened when I realized just how amazing he looked. My eyes wandered down from his thigh highs up to the top of his outfit.

 My eyes wandered down from his thigh highs up to the top of his outfit

"You look amazing. I would love to take you on a date cutie." I said without thinking. He stared at me with a blush settling down on his cheeks, "Sure but let me get your name first." I gave him a small smile and nodded my head. I gave him my name and we ordered what we wanted. Once he left Nishinoya and Tanaka began cheering me on. I blushed but chose to keep my eyes on the maid from before. Even after he dropped off the food my eyes would wander over to him. He would end up noticing at some points and every time he did I sent him small waves, small smiles, and/or winks. He would blush and look away every time.

————

That's the day I met the love of my life. He means the absolute world to me. It's been six years since we met and I truly want to marry this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Brother! Kita Shinsuke x Osamu Miya