Hinata

Character: Hinata Shoyo
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'll always take care of you, Idiot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I watched from the sidelines as everyone on the MSBY team worked hard during their practice. I watched as Shoyo ran around trying to receive as many balls as possible. He also kept jumping around trying to spike as many balls as Atsumu set for him. As I watched him I couldn't help but feel worried. He was breathing quite hard and he hasn't taken enough time to rest or to eat or even drink water. I could tell through his complexion that he required a break. I watched as he spiked another ball and landed back on the ground. He took deep breaths in and I could immediately tell that he was about to faint. I ran towards him and held onto him as he fainted on my chest. I laid him on the ground and put his head on my lap. Their coach immediately canceled practice for the next week and with the help of Atsumu and Bokuto we put Shoyo in my car in a comfortable position as well as his stuff.

I drove Hinata back to our shared house with Bokuto, Atsumu, and Sakusa following behind me in Sakusa's car. Once we arrived at my house with their help we got Shoyo into our shared bedroom. Once he was laid down on our bed I waved the guys goodbye and thanked them for helping me out. Over They left I took a quick shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. Once I was done I grabbed a bowl with lukewarm water and a rag. I stripped Shoyo down to his boxer before I began to wipe him down with the wet rag. Once that was done I put some comfortable clothes on him once again. I went into the kitchen and began making some chicken soup as well as Tamago Kake Gohan.

About an hour and a half into me making the food I heard shuffling coming from our bedroom. Soon arms wrapped around my waist and a chin were pressed gently onto the top of my head. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that, (M/n)," Shoyo said as he gently rubbed my hip with his thumb. I hummed, "It's okay, Sho. You need to learn that everyone has a limit. I know you want to be the best volleyball player out there but it worries me to see you like this." He sighed before turning me around. He caressed my face with his thumb before he leaned down and kissed my lips, it was slow and loving. Shoyo pulled me closer as my arms wrapped around his neck. We reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and he rubbed his nose against mine while giving me a small smile. "I love you so much, (M/n)" he said while pulling away from me. I smiled and gently smacked his chest, "I love you too, Sho. Now come on let's eat."

He smiled and nodded his head. Once we sat down and halfway through dinner he spoke up, "Thank you for taking care of me, (M/n)." I smiled softly and rolled my eyes, "I'll always take care of you, idiot. I know for a fact that if I don't you wouldn't be able to do it yourself." He pouted but chuckled lightly, "Yeah you're right. And that's why I love you." I smiled softly, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kageyama Tobio