Asahi

Character: Asahi Azumane
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'm not even gonna question it
*Reader has ADHD*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Asahi pov)

I could hear my phone buzzing from my bag as I took a drink from my water bottle. I leaned down and grabbed my phone before I sat down on the bench. As I looked through most of my notifications came from messages from my mom and emails from schools. But the most recent ones came from my boyfriend. I open the text messages to see what was he needed from me.

Honey💕: Hey Asahi, are you out of school?
Honey💕: Asahi you got food at home cause I'm coming over?
Honey💕: Look at this dog I saw *Picture attached*
Honey💕: Nvm just remembered you got to practice
Honey💕: I'll come over to your practice instead to see you so we can get food after
Honey💕: Look at this bee that sat on my flower bag *picture attached* isn't it cute?

I smiled softly at all the messages as my cheeks dusted themselves in light pink. 'He's so freaking adorable' I thought as I went to reply. I told him he could come to watch my practice. Even if the team didn't know about him. I'd still like to introduce him to them. The only one who had a vague idea of the fact that I had a partner was Daichi who had previously caught me FaceTiming my boyfriend during lunchtime. "Hey, Asahi, what's got you blushing and smiley over there?" My head snapped over in the direction of Sugawara and I saw the rest of the team staring at me. I blushed even harder before I looked down at the ground. Daichi stood near me before he whispered just to me, "Is it your boyfriend? Is everything okay?" I nod my head before I whispered back, "My boyfriend is coming to practice and I want him to meet the team."

Daichi smiled and patted my back before he turned towards the team and he spoke up, "Alright stop bothering Asahi and get back to practice." I silently thanked Daichi before we all got back to practice. It wasn't long till the door opened and I heard the familiar voice of my partner. "Asahi, you'd never guess what happened on my way here? I was walking down the street when I got distracted by a bird and ended up smacking my face against a tree branch. Now my face is bleeding but oddly enough it doesn't even hurt." I quickly made my way over to him and I gently cupped his face in my hands before I sighed and brought him over to my bag. I pulled out one of the many bandaids that I carry just for my boyfriend. I out some alcohol wipes and gently wiped the wound before placing the bandaid on it.

I sighed softly before I turned back to the team, "Everyone this is my boyfriend, (L/n) (M/n). (M/n) this is my team." I turned back to him only to see his eyes slightly glossy meaning he had dissociated while looking at the ceiling. I smiled fondly before I gently wrapped my hand around his. He looked back at me before smiling brightly. I smiled brightly before I spoke up, "My team wants to meet you, honey. Is that okay?" I began to fiddle with his fingers while I waited for a reply. He smiled brightly and nodded before he turned his attention to the team and listen to them introduced themselves. I could feel his fingers twitching from excitement and wanting to know my team. Once everyone introduced themselves to (M/n) he began talking about anything and everything. I could tell my team already liked him and I couldn't be happier.

As I looked back at (M/n) I could see him pull out yarn and some crochet hooks. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Is that the newest hyper-focused activity?" He shrugged a bit while smiling softly, "I'm not even gonna question it, honey." He giggled and got back to the conversation with my teammates. And nothing made me happier than my teammates so willing to accept my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.