possessive.

smut

"bye liam!" y/n smiles and he kisses her before walking away. y/n giggles and enters her house as the door was already opened and gasped when she saw vinnie standing there, arms crossed and he looks...

furious.

"care to tell me who was that?" he asks and y/n sighs. "just a...friend." she gives him a small smile and takes off her heels. "y/n." he says and she looks at him as she puts her purse on the counter.

"what?" she asks innocently and licks her lips. he walks behind her, pulling her hair, making her whine as her head is forced on his shoulder. "don't fuck with me." he says and she smirks. "i'm not fucking with you, vincent." she whispers.

"you know you're mine..." he whispers as his hand slides up her chest to her neck, gripping on it, keeping eye contact. "you don't own me. we aren't together..." she sighs and he tugs on her hair again.

"and? did he not see the mark on your thigh?" he asks and she gulps. "no. thank god." she says and he scoffs. "looks like i'm gonna have to put another one." he sighs and runs his thumb over her lips.

"nobody gets to touch these pretty lips besides me," he says and smirks.

"and your other lips too..."

y/n whimpers as he cups her breast through her thin dress as his other hand still grips on her hair. "now, i'm going to make sure you know that you're mine." he says and lets go of her breasts.

"upstairs." he says, letting go of her hair and she quickly heads upstairs. "fucking asshole," she mumbles as she closes the bedroom door and sits on the bed.

vinnie walks into the room and looks down at her as he closes the door. "why is the dress still on?" he asks and she slowly slides the straps of the dress off. once it falls to the floor he shakes his head.

"you wore my favorite piece of lingerie? really y/n?" he asks and she gulps. "i didn't realize-" "how many times have i fucked you senseless in that?" he asks, crossing his arms and she looks away.

"ten..." she whispers and he walks towards her. "so, you wanted him to fuck you in something i have made you a mess in?" he asks and she looks away, not responding.

"what a shame..." he whispers and his hand slowly wraps around her throat, then pushing her on the bed.

she backs up towards the headboard as he takes off his shirt, showing off his amazing body. "vinnie." she whimpers and he shakes his head. "i don't want to hear it. you do this almost every damn day." he says and takes off his sweatpants then getting on the bed.

"if you want me to know that i'm yours so bad, just ask me to be yours then," she says and he looks at her, not saying anything. he shakes his head and pulls off the bottom piece of her lingerie.

he spreads her legs and chuckles. "did he do this or did i?" he asks and y/n smirks. "he did." she giggles and he nods, not replying.

he gets off of the bed and walks in the closet, grabbing a box with all the things they use during innocourse. he grabs the blindfold and quickly walks out, getting on the bed. he puts the blindfold over her eyes and sighs.

as y/n opens her mouth to say something a few seconds later, but before she can speak vinnie thrusts himself into her, both of them gasping.

his thrusts quickly become harder, making her cry out his name. "you're telling me...he got you turned on...what did he do? cause you were fucking soaked." he asks and she can't form words cause of the pleasure going through her body.

he slaps her across the face, leaving a red handprint and she moans at the feeling. "no! i- i lied...you t-turned me on..." she moans and he grabs her throat.

"you like fucking around with other dudes? trynna forget about me or something?" he asks and she shakes her head. he puts both of his hands on her waists and thrusts become faster.

"vin..." she whimpers and her head falls back onto the pillows. "you have no fucking idea how much it pisses me off when i see you with other dudes..." vinnie groans and his head falls back onto his shoulders.

he feels her tightening around him and he immediately pulls out. she whines and he flips her over, putting her on all fours. he unclips her bra and throws it on the floor and quickly slams into her again.

"oh god!" she moans as he smacks her ass and grabs her hair. he yanks her up towards him, touching his chest to her back. he continues to thrust into her as she moans near his ear and he moans in hers.

"you're mine y/n...mine..." he groans in her ear and she nods. "yours...i'm yours." she moans softly and he smirks. he takes the blindfold off, wanting to see her eyes roll into the back of her head and he squeezes her throat.

"you gonna cum? yeah?" he asks and she nods, mouth open as she moans loudly. "go ahead. be as loud as you want." he groans and she moans his name loudly as her legs tighten and shake slightly as she comes undone.

vinnie moans as he finishes also and he lets go of her neck and pulls out. "you good?" vinnie asks y/n as she lays on her stomach, catching her breath and her eyes are closed.

"yeah...but i can't feel my legs." she laughs and he smiles. "i'll get you clothes." he says, putting his sweatpants back on and walks to the closet, grabbing her a t shirt, underwear and shorts.

he helps her put on her clothes and she uses the bathroom. once he hears the sink turn on, he walks in the bathroom and sees her drying her hands. he walks up to her, lifting her on the counter and kissing her passionately.

"y/n." he says and she nods, running her fingers through his hair. "can you just...be mine?" he asks and she smiles. "i've been waiting for you to ask that." she giggles and kisses his forehead.

"of course." she whispers and he wraps his arms around her waist, putting his head in her chest.

"i love you."
"i love you."

they say at the same time and they look at each other in shock. they both laugh and he picks her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist as he walks back in the bathroom and lays her down and he lays on her chest.

they kiss each other one more time before they take a very much needed nap together.

--------------------
a/n: i keep making eye contact with this boy in my classes and....i feel like i'm loosing my mind cause he literally played me last year

but he holds good eye contact. and he still fine as hell.

anyways, love you guys <3