sneaky link

"she's not coming home for a few hours, come over." vinnie says and y/n groans through the phone. "what if she comes home early?" she asks. "y/n, why are you so worried all of a sudden?" he asks and she sighs.

"i'll be there in ten." she mumbles and hangs up the phone. "god i hope his girlfriend doesn't come home early," she whines and throws on her hoodie.

--------------

y/n knocks on the door a few times and in a couple seconds vinnie opens the door and smiles as he sees her. "hello amore mio." he says seductively and she smirks as she loves hearing him speak italian to her.

"hi vin." she giggles and he pulls her in, closing the door behind her. he pulls her in for a kiss and she moans softly as his hand slowly trails up her neck. "i missed you." he whispers and she hums.

"i missed you too." she whispers back and he smirks against her lips. he lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist as he makes his way to his room.

"what if your girlfriend found out about this.?" y/n asks and vinnie gives her a tired look. "she's not going to. we've been doing this for eight months." he says and she sighs as he lays down and she climbs on top of him.

"i only love you okay?" he says and she nods. "come here," he whispers and she leans down, kissing him softly.

she slowly grinds against his bulge and he groans into her mouth, lightly choking her. she pulls away and kisses down his bare chest. she slowly slides off his basketball shorts and his boxers, smirking at his erection.

she arches her back as she slowly jerks him off and he softly moans, throwing his head back. "oh fuck..." he groans and she slowly starts sucking him off, taking more of him little by little.

"y/n...oh- oh shit-" he chokes on his moans and his hips buck up into her face, making her gag. she takes in his full length and starts gagging, spit forming on the corners of her mouth.

"that's it baby, that's my good girl." he sighs and she starts going faster with her movements as she feels herself getting more aroused at his moans and incoherent cursing.

he moans her name loudly and grips the sheets under him as she continues to do magic with her tongue. "fuck! i'm almost there baby keep going." he groans and she moans as she feels him twitch in her mouth.

"fuck yes! oh fuck y/n..." he moans loudly as he releases in her mouth and his breath becomes uneven and his head falls back as she slowly removes her mouth from his tip slowly.

he looks at her and she sticks out her tongue, showing she swallowed all his load and he grabs her, kissing her passionately. she pulls off her top and quickly pulls off her pants and panties.

she sits up, lining herself up with vinnies erection, and slowly slides herself onto him. she lets out small moans as she adjusts to vinnies size.

she fully sits on him and vinnie places his hands on her waist, helping her getting started. "there you go y/n...just like that." he groans and she places her hands on his chest, bouncing on him as best as she can.

his tip immediately hits her sweet spot and she moans his name loudly. "i can't! you're too big..." she cries and he hums. "you want me to take over?" he asks and she nods.

she gets off him and goes next to him, arching her ass in the air and he smirks at her. she smiles as he goes behind her, slowly sliding himself into her and then pulls out, slamming back into her.

she screams his name and starts thrusting hard and fast. "such a slut..." he groans and pulls her hair, pulling her head up so he can hear her moans clearer. "vinnie! oh god!" she moans loudly and he smacks her ass a couple times, leaving hand marks.

"you like how full i make you feel, yeah?" he asks and she nods. "yes! i- i love it.." she whimpers and he lets go of her hair, putting both of his hands on her waist.

"fu-fuck vinnie! i'm so close..." she cries. "yeah? just hold on a little longer okay? i'm almost there..." he moans and starts thrusting into her faster.

"vin! s-shit i can't!" she moans loudly and her whole body shakes and he moans as she feels him tighten around him. she lets out loud whimpers and vinnie groans her name loudly as he releases into her and they both stay in that position for a while.

vinnie pulls out and lays down to y/n and she slowly climbs on top of him. he kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes, taking a deep breath. "vinnie?" she asks and he hums.

"if...or when you guys break up, are you gonna be with me next?" she asks and he nods. "of course baby." he smiles. "but when?" she asks.

"when are you gonna leave her?" y/n asks in an upset tone and he sighs. "i don't know y/n. but i promise i'll be yours soon okay?" he says and she nods.

she looks up at him and he kisses her slowly. "i love you." he whispers. "i love you more vin." she smiles.

--------------------
a/n: thank you guys so much for 100k. i have no words.

enjoy this smut and have a wonderful new years. i love you guys. <33