"revenge."

this includes the new hype house members!

i can sit down and watch jacobs tiktoks all day.

JACOB SMUT??!!!?!?!?!!!?!??

lately y/n has noticed vinnie and paige have been hanging out more than vinnie and her have. vinnie and y/n are "exclusive" but not so much anymore. so y/n has decided to make sure vinnie notices her and...jacob, getting a bit closer than usual.

"jacobbb!" y/n playfully sings as she skips over to him and he smiles as he looks down at her. "hi shorty." he laughs and y/n scoffs. "you're just tall as hell." she mumbles and he smiles as he ruffles her hair.

"you're live?" she asks and he nods, moving the camera lower so she can be seen. "hey guys!" she smiles and leans on the counter, her ass nearly pressing against jacob's crotch. "i've been good! i'll try and go live more often." she says, trying to stay calm as jacob looks down and puts his hands on her waist.

"you wanna go in my room?" he asks and she nods, grabbing his phone and holding it as they walk in his room, the led lights on red. y/n lays on his bed and chats with the live as he lays next to her. she shows jacob next to her and his arm wraps around her waist, rubbing her stomach.

y/n slowly rubs her ass on his crotch, making him groan and she feels him start to harden behind her. "i'm going to new york on s-saturday!" she stutters as his hand slides down her pants and slowly starts rubbing her clit through her underwear. 

"jacob's phone is gonna die! i'll go live later." she smiles as she ends the lives and tosses jacobs phone on his nightstand and takes his hand out of her pants, turning around and pressing her lips on his.

"trynna turn me on while people are watching, fucking slut." he mumbles into the kiss and she whimpers as his hand slides up her shirt. "no bra?" he asks and she shakes her head as she looks at him.

jacob flips himself on top of her and starts kissing her neck, making her moan loudly and her hands run through his hair. "jacob..." she whimpers and he tears her t-shirt open, making her gasp as the cold air hits her breast.

"oh my god!" she giggles and he leans down, licking and sucking on her chest and she throws her head back, moaning his name. "jacob- we have to go somewhere soon!" she says and he scoffs. "they can wait for us," he mumbles and pulls down her pants.

he flips her over, lifting her ass in the air and he quickly takes off his pants and boxers. "oh fuck..." he groans as he slowly thrusts into her, and y/n cries out as he starts thrusting quickly.

he grabs her hair, pulling her head up so he can hear her moan louder. "vinnie's a lucky guy huh? getting to use you like this every once in a while?" he asks and y/n scrunches her eyebrows. "i want you to use me more..." she moans and he chuckles and smacks her ass.

"jacob, y/n! let's go!" thomas calls from outside and jacob quickly pulls her up to his chest and covers her mouth, still thrusting into her. "we're coming! i'm changing!" he shouts and y/n moans in his hand as she tightens around him.

"do it." he whispers in her ear and she moans his name and he groans as he releases into her, helping her ride out her high. he lets go and pulls out of her and as soon as he does that, they quickly put their pants back on.

y/n gets off of the bed but she falls on the floor making both jacob and her laugh. he helps her back up but she jumps on his back and tells him to carry her out as she giggles and laughs as the whole house watches them walk out of the room.

he puts her down but her legs buckle and he catches her and y/n sees vinnie staring them down, looking more pissed than ever. "come on!" alex calls out and they quickly put on their shoes. y/n and jacob walk past vinnie and y/n whispers,

"revenge."

a/n:  every time i see jacob my panties become soaked

sorry