wattpad

"okay guys. today we will be going through y/n's wattpad library or whatever they call it." thomas laughs and shows the whole crew that's with them.

he has liya perez, jordan powell, jett ashford, larray, nailea devora, mia hayward, jake hayward, micheal sazone, and alex warren with him to go through her list too.

"so, y/n and vinnie are out grabbing groceries as that's their job in the house." thomas says and grabs y/n's laptop and giving the camera to alex. he types in her password and goes on wattpad.

"i know what's in there." liya smirks and larray nods. "me too. y'all gonna be screaming." he smiles and alex raises an eyebrow.

"okay this is her library..." thomas clicks on it and sees tons of mafia books. "she's into mafia stuff? what the hell." jordan laughs and jett also laughs. "eighteen plus? she into freaky shit?" micheal gags and nai hits his shoulder.

"don't judge her!" jake says as thomas clicks 'read'. he skips a few chapters until he finds one with the fire emoji next to it and he gasps.

"oh my god! it's so detailed!" jordan gasps and mia laughs. "she really into that-" "and she obviously liked it cause the vote thing is clicked!" jett cuts jake off and liya covers her smile with her hand.

"how does she read this and not throw up..." micheal asks and alex shrugs. "y'all have no clue..." larray smirks and nai hits the back of his head. "we aren't here to expose her." nai says and liya agrees.

"i mean yeah but damn. and there was hundreds of stories like this!" thomas says and goes back to her library. "let's scroll down more." thomas mumbles and gulps as he sees a book with vinnie on it.

"vinnie hacker imagines...?" liya asks and thomas clicks on it. "there's nasty stuff in here too..." jett whispers and alex looks at the camera. "does y/n like vinnie? we'll never know." he says in a shocked tone.

"i don't think so though. she barely hangs out with him." micheal says and mia agrees. "but if they do hang out...they are all up on each other. and they like to cuddle and stuff." jake adds and they all nod.

"i know but...a whole wattpad book?" thomas asks as he sees all of the chapters are voted on. "oh god...she's gonna be so mad when she finds out!" liya whispers and alex nods.

"if we're all dead by tomorrow, y'all know why." alex says to the camera and the rest of them agree. "wait, doesn't vinnie have wattpad?" micheal asks, and jordan nods.

"let me go get his laptop." jett says and quickly walks in his room. he walks back out, unlocking it and goes on wattpad and puts the laptop next to y/n's.

thomas scrolls through vinnies library and the room goes silent as he has only ten stories in his library.

but they're about y/n.

"we have to have a talk with them." mia says and jake nods. "but are we gonna be like, "oh! we looked through y'all wattpad and found out you guys both read sexy stuff about each other and we want to know if y'all are gonna date." larray in a mocking voice.

"well we don't have to mention the fact that we went through their wattpad-" midway through mia's sentence, the door opens and they see vinnie giving y/n his drink and she takes a sip out of it.

they have the grocery bags in their hands and they stop in their tracks as they see all of them on the couch with both of their laptops in front of them.

"why do you have our laptops." y/n asks and gives vinnie the drink and drops the bags, walking over to the group.

thomas and alex close the laptops and y/n gives them a scary glare. "they looked through both of y'all wattpa-" nai says but micheal puts his hand over her mouth.

"you did what?" y/n yells and storms over towards them and alex turns off the camera. "if i kill myself i'm leaving a note, blaming y'all." y/n says, grabbing both their laptops and walking in her room.

--------------------
a/n: i have so many imagines to write..ugh.

imagine idea: @xXashleyXx345

thank you for 43K!! love yall so much<33