"just friends..."

i want jacob day to **** ** **** * *** *** * **** *** ** **** ** **** *** **** ** ****** *** **** !!!!

everyone in the hype house sits on the couches as thomas sets up the camera on the fireplace in front of all of them. "so...lots of you guys have been asking for a Q&A. so here we are!" he introduces and y/n puts her head on vinnies shoulder as he puts his hand on her back.

"we have a list with all the questions you have us and alex will be reading them off and whoever the question is towards, they will answer." thomas says and hands alex his phone. "first question is to vinnie, who did you first get close with when you got to the hype house?" alex asks and vinnie smiles.

"definitely...jake. we just clicked." vinnie laughs and jake dabs him up. "next question is to jacob. who here is the most attractive?" alex smirks and everyone laughs. "this is hard..." he sighs and looks around.

"i gotta say y/n." he smiles and y/n smiles and laughs. everyone goes 'oohhh' and vinnie clenches his jaw. "thank you jacob." y/n giggles and jacob winks at her. "don't start with me today." vinnie whispers in her ear and she looks at him confused.

alex asks the rest of the questions until he realizes he forgot one. "oh! this one is to y/n. in every vlog, you are always clung on to vinnie or jacob. which one are you dating? and which one do you choose?" alex whispers and y/n glups.

"i'm not dating either of them...and i'm not choosing one or the other." she says and vinnie scoffs. "y/n, were you with vinnie last night?" thomas asks and y/n shakes her head. "no, why?" she asks.

"are you sure? so you were screaming at the wall?" thomas asks and vinnie's eyes widen and y/n chokes on her spit. "excuse me?!" she laughs.

flashback to the night before...

"vinnie! fuck- slow down!" y/n begs as he relentlessly pounds into her and he scoffs at her words. "fuck no." he groans and she cries as he pulls her hair, making her scream loudly. "you want the whole fucking house to hear you? hm?" he asks and she shakes her head.

"so i think you should be a bit quieter, cause they're right outside that door..." he whispers in her ear and he covers her mouth with his other hand. "vin!" her cries are muffled by his hand as her orgasm runs through her entire body and once he lets go of her mouth, she screams loudly at him still thrusting.

he sighs and pulls out, looking at her messed up state. "still screaming? and i thought i was done with you...guess not..." he chuckles and y/n whines as he pulls her on his lap.

-----------------

"we're just friends! n-nothing happened last night. we- we were just watching the new scary movie that came out!" she tries to make up lies but nobody is buying it. "yeah! just friends..." he sighs and y/n nods.

a/n: if i see one more cute white boy on my fyp, i might actually loose it.