CHAPTER 19 Execution (Parts 1-4)

1.

It started off as an ordinary work day, Alex and Ana woke up, they got ready for work, and walked over toward the work area of the ship with their roommates. 

As they began doing their work, Ana and her roommates began to hear a rumor from their other work mates that someone had stolen the Captain's knife

And that the Captain and the guards were looking everywhere for it. 

That seemed odd to Ana, but not entirely suspicious. 

So Ana just continued on with her work.

During their lunch break, Ana and her roommates discussed with each other about the Captain's missing knife

Then as Ana, Lauren, and Maja were talking, Irina came walking up to Ana sitting at the table. 

Irina stood next to Ana and Ana and her roommates stopped talking and looked at Irina curiously. 

Irina looked at Ana gesturing for Ana to scoot aside to let her sit next to her. 

Ana scooted aside and Irina sat down next to Ana. 

They all began to resume their lunch in awkward silence until Irina spoke up out of the blue and said—

—"Amaia stole the Captain's knife and is framing you now." 

Ana and her roommates abruptly stopped having lunch and all turned to look at Irina.

"What?" asked Ana surprised.

"How do you know this?" asked Maja.

"She ask me to help her and I say no to her." said Irina.

Ana stood up from the table and looked around the cafeteria frantically.

"Where is she?" asked Ana looking around for Amaia.

The rest of her roommates also looked around, but none of them saw any sign of her. 

Ana then realized where Amaia was and sat down starting to think.