CHAPTER 8 Revelation

As a reflex, Judith jolted her head back and closed her fists. 

At the same time, she saw Alex kick the things on the ground. 

The only item that she had left was a single spoon in her right hand. 

Then Alex took the spoon out of her hand and tossed it on the floor with the other items. 

Judith was speechless and didn't know what to think. 

Alex looked at Judith and then walked away as if nothing happened. 

Judith was perplexed watching him walk away and she was even more confused than she already was. 

Then suddenly, all her fears and thoughts came back into her mind.

She immediately wondered if James saw that and she looked at the entrance. 

She didn't see James by the entrance and thought perhaps he had left before Alex knocked that stuff out of her hands and didn't see.

Then Judith turned back around and saw everyone staring at her. 

She walked back to her workmates and saw Yumi looking at her. 

Judith felt embarrassed and just went back to work.

THAT NIGHT, after Judith and her roommates were asleep, they were woken up by a knocking on the door. 

Judith woke up frightened. 

May woke up and stood up. 

Yumi got up and went to the door. 

Yumi knocked on the door two times and then the door opened from the outside. 

Judith saw a group of guys walking into the room and thought they were coming to get her.

Judith saw that it was Alex and his roommates walking in. 

Then they heard another door open out in the hallway. 

Judith saw a group of girls from another room walking into her room and she had no idea what was going on.

She saw that it was Alex's sister Ana, and her roommates walking in. 

They closed the room door and everyone stared at Judith. 

Alex took a step toward Judith and looked directly at her and said to her—

—"You're not who you say you are. I know that you know that guy James, or at the very least, I know that he knows you."

Ana scoffed after hearing what Alex said and she said—

—"Yeah right, you can't 'Know' that. Maybe he just likes her."

Alex looked at Ana annoyed and scolded her—

—"Shush. No one asked for your opinion."

"Alex, how do you know that he knows her?" asked Yumi earnestly. 

"I saw his reaction when I knocked that stuff out of her hands. He knows her personally." 

Then Judith realized that the only reason that Alex kissed her knocked that stuff out of her hands was to find out if James knew her.

"So who are you and why are you 'Really' here?" said Alex asking Judith again.

Then, before Judith could answer, Ana said—

—"She's probably a spy sent by the police to rat us out."

Alex looked at Ana coldly getting more annoyed with her interruptions and said—