Chapter Four

Y/N
The next night

"Aunt Stef!" Rory ran inside the house and hugged Stefania.
"Bambina! I've missed you!" She hugged her tight, and my heart melted.
"Mom said we're having a sleep over."
"Sì bambina! How about we ask your Momma if you can pick what we eat for dinner tonight?" Stefania whispered, but just loud enough for me to hear.
"Mommy! Can I pick dinner? Pleaaassseeee?" Rory pouted.
"Okay, okay. What do you want baby girl?" I sat down next to them on the couch.
"McDonald's!"

"What do you want from McDonald's sweet girl? Chicken nuggets?"
Rory nodded.

"Hey y/n, do you think Aurora is ready for her surprise?" Stefania asked.
"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe..." I pretended to think.
"Yes! Can I see my surprise, pleaasseee Mom?"
"Aunt Stef got this surprise for you. Why don't you ask her to show you?"
"Please Aunt Stef?"

"Come on bambina. Let's go check it out." Stefania stood up and Rory followed her to her new bedroom.
I heard Rory squeal, and her foot steps hitting the hardwood.

"Thank you! Thank you!"
"You're welcome bambina! You have a few play toys in the closet, do you want to play with them?"
"Yes! Thank you!"

Stefania laughed and walked back into the living room.
"The room isn't even all the way done, and she's so excited." She sat down next to me on the couch.
"She gets excited over everything. She's such a grateful kid." I smiled softly.
"So. McDonald's for dinner?"
"Looks like it. You're the one who asked an eight year old to pick."

The next day

"Oh my God her morning hair is the best thing ever! It's so crazy!" Stefania laughed as we got out of my car.
"You don't have to brush it. It's a nightmare."

"Y/N. Hey."

I turned and my heart dropped when I saw Tyler getting out of his truck a few feet away.
"Go. I'll be fine. I'll meet you in my trailer." I whispered to Stefania. I just wanted her to get far away from him as possible.
Stefania nodded and quickly walked off.

"What do you want Tyler." I crossed my arms over my chest.
"For you to come back home."
"We're not coming home Tyler. We're not." I shook my head.
"Don't you miss me? What we had?" He stepped closer and I flinched as he reached out to touch me.
"Don't touch me." I pushed his hand away.

"I'm your husband. I'll touch you however I damn well please." He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.
"Get the fuck off of me. Now." I growled as I tried to pull my arm away.
"Listen here you little bitch-"

"You heard her. Get off of her. Now." Stefania's voice came from behind me.
"This doesn't concern you. Mind your business." Tyler spat.

"Hey man. Didn't your Mom teach you manners?" I turned and saw Oak standing next to Stefania with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Is this why you're not coming home? Are you fucking him behind my back?" Tyler threw me to the ground and made his way towards Oak.

Stefania immediately ran over to my side and helped me up, pushing me behind her.

"You fucking my woman? Huh?" He pushed on Oak's chest, but it didn't budge him an inch.
"You don't wanna do this man. Last warning."

"Come on, admit that you're fucking the little whore-"
Oak reached back, and landed a punch right on the side of Tyler's face.
I buried my head into Stefania's back as I heard them scuffle.

"Yo! Break it up!" I heard Grey shout.
"You're gonna regret this. You're all gonna fucking regret this." Tyler yelled.

I peeked over Stefania's shoulder and saw Tyler get in his truck, and drive like a mad man out of the parking lot.
"Bambina, are you okay?" Stefania turned and faced me.
I buried my face in her chest and cried.

Stefania

"Shh I got you." I grabbed onto her and held her tight.
"Oak, are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'm good." He examined his right hand, and shook it.

Y/N sniffled and lifted her head off of my chest.
"Thank you Oak. I mean it."
"Hey. It's what big brothers do." He smiled and walked over, hugging us both.
"What's going on?" Grey asked.

"That was my husband. Soon to be ex husband." Y/N let go of the hug wiped her eyes.
"If he comes back around you or Rory, you just call. We'll kick his ass." Grey nodded.
"Thanks guys. I really appreciate you. Oak, you should get some ice on that hand before Krista kills you."

He nodded, and him and Grey walked off to get ice.
"Are you sure you're okay bambina?" I cupped her face with my hand.
"Yeah. I'm just glad you're okay." She leaned into my touch and closed her eyes.
"Do you wanna go home? I can go tell Krista that we need off for today."
"I gotta work. I need a distraction."

"Come on then. Let's get you ready."

AN: Short chapter, I know. But the next chapter will be worth it.