Chapter Forty-Seven

Y/N

"Yeah we're on our way to the appointment. We'll be in afterwards. Thank you for taking the kids to school and daycare."
"No problem. Let us know what they say." Danielle responded.
"Will do. Love you." I hung up the phone and reached over to grab Stefania's hand.
"You ready for this?" I asked.
"So ready. I can't wait to see you all pregnant and glowing." She put the car in park and reached over and gave me a kiss.
"People lie when they say it's the glow. It's totally just sweat from being fat and miserable." I laughed.
"Come on. Let's go bella."

We walked into the office and checked ourselves in. We got called to the back before we could even sit down.
"Hi! I'm Doctor Sciuto. You must be Stefania and Y/N."
"Nice to meet you Doctor." I shook her hand and sat next to Stefania.

"So, I see we're looking to see how many eggs the each of you have?" She asked as she flipped through the paper work.
"Sì. We want to use my egg and implant it into Y/N if that's possible. If not, we just want to use an Italian donor."
"Alright. We're going to use an ultrasound to see how many eggs you're producing. It's called antral follicle count. You said you should be ovulating now, right?"
"Yes. We did an ovulation test and it said I should be."
"Alright. Let's see what we have going on here."
She squirted some gel on Stefania's stomach and put the wand on, moving it around.
"They said I wouldn't be able to have kids. We just wanted to check and see if I had any eggs."

"I'm seeing four eggs." The Doctor said.
"Just four?"
"Well, woman who are in their late thirty's typically produce less than eighteen-thousand... but considering your medical history, it's a miracle that you produced four."
"Oh..." Stefania trailed off.
"Y/N, are you ovulating too?"
"Yes. We both checked."

"Well, what I suggest is that you go home and find a donor that you want, and then come back tomorrow and we start the process."
"Wait, tomorrow? That quick?" Stefania looked up at me.
"If you want to use your eggs for Y/N, then yes. Tomorrow. I have an opening at nine in the morning."
"We'll be here." We said simultaneously.

Stefania

"Okay since we're using my eggs, we find a donor that fits your ethnicity?" I asked as we flipped through the donor book.
"If you want. That way the little bean can look like you and me both." She wrapped her arms around me and looked over my shoulder.
"Listen to this. Twenty-nine, a lawyer, played basketball, volunteers in his free time, and he's *insert your ethnicity*."
"I like him. Medical history?"
"Nothing bad. No cancer, no mental illnesses, just some high blood pressure." I looked over my shoulder at her.
"I think we found our donor." She kissed my cheek.
"I'm knocking you out tomorrow." I turned and wrapped my arms around her.
"Knocking me up, my love. I don't think you wanna knock me out." She giggled.
"Tomato, tomato." I gave her a kiss as we were called to set.
"Come on. Let's go, baby mamma."

The next day
AN: Don't come at me for the wrong medical terms and processes. As much as I'd love to be, I'm not a doctor.

"Alright Stefania. You're going to feel a little pinch." Doctor Sciuto said as she inserted the tool and extracted the eggs.
"You're doing great baby." Y/N called from her bed next to me.
"Okay, I'm taking all four eggs for a higher chance of conceiving." She explained as she carefully removed the instrument.

"Alright. Now, I'm inserting eggs into Y/N." She picked up another instrument and Y/N winced as she did the process.
"I love you bambina." I called as I reached for her hand.
She reached over and took my hand and squeezed it gently.
"Now, inseminating the eggs."

An hour later, Barrett and Danielle helped us outside to their car.
"How'd it go?" Barrett asked as the four of us got in the car.
"It went good. It was just uncomfortable that's all." Y/N said as she buckled up.
"Yeah but so worth it." Danielle rubbed her ten week growing belly."
"I can't wait for another bambini." I squeezed Y/N's hand.
"Two weeks and you can test, right?" Barrett asked.
"Yep. We've already bought the tests. Now we just gotta wait."