Chapter Seventeen

Double chapter tonight!

Y/N

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I heard before someone landed on me.
"What the hell!" I exclaimed as I shot up in bed.
"Good morning!" Jaina grinned at me from her spot between me and Stefania.
"Jaina, why the hell are you in our bed at-" I checked the time on my phone. "Eight in the morning."
"I came to pick up my girl. She's not awake yet so I figured I'd come bother you two."

"Non avremmo mai dovuto darle una chiave di casa nostra." Stefania groaned as she sat up. (We should have never given her a key to our house.)
"English baby. Jaina, what if we were naked?"
"Like I haven't seen you both naked while we're changing at work." Jaina rolled her eyes playfully.
"What if we were having sesso?" Stefania said as she got out of bed.
Jaina thought about it for a moment. "Good point."

"Go bother Danielle and Barrett. They're in the guest bedroom." I yawned as I pulled a sweatshirt over my head.

Jaina quickly jumped out of bed and ran out of the room.
"She must've gotten laid last night." I chuckled as we walked out of the bedroom.

"Jaina, what the hell! Get out!" We heard Barrett yell.
"Sorry! Sorry!" Jaina slammed the door and quickly walked into the kitchen.
"See, this is why you shouldn't wake people. Especially Barrett. She's not a morning person." I laughed.
"Oh she's a morning person alright." Jaina muttered under her breath.
"Babe, will you order breakfast for everyone?" I asked Stefania.
"Sì. Pancakes for Aurora?"
"Chocolate chip please." I replied as I started the coffee.

"Good morning!" Jaina said cheerfully as Danielle and Barrett walked into the kitchen.
"Fuck off." Barrett grumbled as she sat down at the table and laid her head down.
"Someone slept on the wrong side of the bed last night." Stefania chuckled.
"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I have coffee brewing and Stef is ordering breakfast."
"Barrett already had breakfast." Jaina smirked.

"I swear to God Jessica Ortiz, I will kick your-" Barrett started.
"Good morning princess!" Danielle interrupted as Rory walked in.
"Morning Auntie." Rory grumbled as she walked over and sat down at the table.

"You ready for our fun day Mija?" Jaina asked.
"Yes!" Rory immediately perked up.

Ford and Jeff came running into the kitchen when they heard Rory shout.
I filled their food bowls and water bowls.

"I'm gonna step outside for a second." I gave Stefania a quick peck, receiving an 'ewww' from Rory.

I ruffled my daughters hair and stepped out back with my coffee.

The door opened and shut quickly behind me, and Danielle stepped next to me.
"So, Barrett already had breakfast huh?" I smirked as I sipped my coffee.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"That hicky on your neck says you do." I poked it with a laugh.
"We didn't do anything in your guest room besides make out, if that's what you're asking." Danielle's face flushed red.
"I don't care what you guys do in there. Just keep it down and wash the sheets afterwards." I shrugged with a smile.
"So, you're speaking vagina monologues now?" I continued.
"Shut up." She laughed and gently elbowed me.

"As long as you're happy, that's all that matters. Other people's opinions don't matter."
"I know. I just know what my Mom and Dad are gonna say. I know my sister won't care. I mean, we made out. I don't even know what the hell is going on." Danielle sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.
"Why don't you just ask? I mean, it doesn't have to be anything if you two don't want it to be."
"I don't know. It's all just-"
"Over whelming?" I finished for her.
"Yeah. Over whelming."