Chapter Two

Y/N

I pulled up to my house, and my eyebrows furrowed when I saw Tyler's car.
"Is Dad home? I thought he was supposed to be at work?" Rory asked.
"I think he is." I got out of the car, and grabbed my bag.
We walked inside the house, "Tyler? You home?"
"In the bedroom."

Chills ran through my body. I knew what this meant.
"Hey Rory. Why don't you go watch a movie in your room. Okay?"
"Okay!" She ran to her bedroom, and shut the door behind her.

I slowly made my way to our bedroom, and I saw him sitting on the bed with his suitcase next to him.
"Hi honey." I said as I shut and locked the door.

"You were getting comfortable with that bitch at work today huh?" He asked.
"Tyler-"
"Shut up. Get on the bed." He stood up and stared at me.

I walked towards the bed with trembling hands.
"You like that dyke? Huh?" He asked.
"She's just a co-worker." I whispered.

I felt his hand go across my face. I whimpered as I touched where he slapped me.
"That's not what I asked, bitch." He grabbed me by my throat, and shoved me down on the bed.
"T-Tyler, I can't-" I struggled to breathe as he put more pressure on my throat.
"Shut up. Be a good little whore and take this." He growled as he released his grip on my throat and started to unbutton his pants.
I closed my eyes, and waited for it to be over with. I knew if I resisted, it would be worse.

Stefania

I knocked on Y/N's front door, with grocery bags in hand. I was excited to spend more time with Y/N and Aurora.
Y/N opened the door and flashed me a small smile.
"Hey, come in." She moved to the side.
"Hey! How's your- bella, what happened?" I almost dropped my bags when I saw the forming bruise on her face that she had tried to cover up with makeup.
Y/N shook her head no as Rory ran up to me.

"Stef! I missed you!" She crushed me with a huge hug.
"Ciao bambina! I missed you! I brought dinner!" I flashed y/n a worried look.
"I fell." She lied with a smile. Damn. She really was a good actress.

"Do you like pasta Aurora?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. Y/N had my dream kitchen. A giant stove, with a restaurant refrigerator. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen, with all kinds of cooking and baking tools above it.
"Yes! It's my favorite." Rory danced around the kitchen. 
"She would eat pasta every day if I'd let her." Y/N laughed.
"Well, how about you help me make my famous pomarola pasta?" I asked as I sat the grocery bags on the counter.
"What's that?" Y/N asked.
"It's just pasta with tomato sauce. I usually make the pasta noodles from scratch, but I figured that would be too much for tonight. I'll have to teach you to make that another night."

I grabbed all the ingredients out of the bag, as Rory opened the cabinet and grabbed aprons for all of us.
"Me and Mom always wear aprons when we cook." Rory said as she handed me a apron that matched theirs.

Y/N

"Oh my God. That was so good." I told Stefania as I put the dishes in the dishwasher.
Rory had already went to bed, and I asked Stefania if she would like to stay for a glass of wine.
"Grazie bella. It's a simple recipe that my Mamma taught me." She sipped her wine and smiled at me.
"Well, thank your Mamma for me. She taught you well."
"I wish I could. She passed a few years ago." Stefania's smile faltered.
"Oh my God, Stefania I'm so sorry. I had no idea."  I shut the dishwasher and immediately walked over to her.
"Thank you. The pain is still there, but it's less now. Some days are better than others."
"I understand. Well, kind of. My biological mother passed away two years before I could meet her." I sighed and took a sip of my wine.
"I'm very sorry bella. I couldn't imagine." She reached over and took my hand.
"It's okay. I have the Mom that raised me, and a few other people who have treated me as if I were their own. And I'm very thankful for them."