Chapter Five

Stefania
One month later

"Stef! Stef wake up! I need you!" I heard y/n shouting through my door.
I shot up from my bed, grabbed my baseball bat, and ran out of my room.
"You have five seconds to get the hell out before I kick your ass!" I shouted as I waved my bat around.
"Stefania! Nobody's here!" Y/N looked at me with wide eyes and her hands in the air.
"Sorry I thought- never mind." I looked down and realized I didn't have any pants on.
"Uh, give me a minuet." I quickly rushed back into my room, and slid a pair of sweatpants on.
I ran my fingers through my hair, and stepped back outside to the hallway.

"Bambina, you scared me. What's happening?"
"He signed the divorce papers."
"He what?"
"Look! He signed the papers! His lawyer said all he wants is the house. He doesn't want anything else. He doesn't even want to fight for custody of Rory." She handed me the papers, and the smile on my face grew bigger with every word that I read.

"Oh bambina! This is amazing!" I threw the papers on the table and picked her up in a hug, spinning her in a circle.
"I can't believe it. He's gone, I'm free." Y/N looked up at me with tears rolling down her face.
"I know these are happy tears, but still. Please don't cry." I wiped the tears away with my thumbs as I cupped her face.
"Rory is staying the night with my parents again tonight. Let's celebrate." Y/N leaned into my touch, and smiled at me. For a second, I could've sworn she was going to kiss me.
"Sì. We'll go anywhere that you want. You choose, and I'll make sure it happens." I smiled back at her.

"I wanna stay here, and cook spaghetti with you. Drink a few bottles of wine, and watch movies."
"Bambina, this is a big thing. Are you sure you don't want to do anything special?"
"Stefania, any moment that I spend with you is special." She whispered.

I glanced down at her lips, and back up at her eyes. She had the most captivating eyes.
Y/N nodded slightly, as if to give me permission to do what I was thinking.

I slowly moved forward, and got interrupted by a knock at the door.
We jumped apart, and I looked down at the floor.
"I'll get it." I sighed and walked to my front door.
"What are you three doing here?" I asked as I opened my front door to see Jaina, Barrett, and Danielle standing there with grocery bags.

"It's the third Saturday of the month, duh." Barrett joked.
"Shit. I forgot about our plans..." I trailed off.
"Oh, do you want us to go? Do you have company?" Jaina tried to peek around me to get a glance.

"You guys can come in." I gave them a fake smile and they walked inside.
"Hey guys!" Y/N waved at them as she poured two cups of coffee.
"You're here early Y/N, did you come to get a head start on breakfast?" Danielle asked.
"Breakfast?" Y/N asked with confusion in her voice.

"I forgot that we had planned to start doing breakfast the third Saturday of every month." I explained to Y/N.
"Oh awesome! Uh, I should go-"
"Girl no! Stay and eat with us! You're part of the Station 19 family!" Jaina exclaimed as she unpacked the grocery bag.
"Sorry." I mouthed to Y/N.

She flashed me a smile that made my heart beat out of my chest, as she handed me my cup of coffee.
This was going to be a long morning.

Y/N

"So, Y/N. Where's my little mija?" Jaina asked.
"With my parents. She wanted to stay the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Thank God, cause she's been so hyper here lately." I laughed.
"You need to bring her to set soon. We all miss her."
"How's your husband? Is he still away for work?" Danielle asked.

"Ah, no. He should be home." I twiddled with my fingers.
"Should be?" Barrett asked.
"Um...." I looked to Stefania for help.
"You can tell them if you want to Y/N. They won't say anything to anyone. I trust them, and you can too." She whispered to me.
I nodded and took a deep breath.