Chapter Twelve

*Smut warning*

Stefania

We pulled up to the hotel, and I found a parking spot for us.
"Bambina, amore mio, baby, wake up." I shook y/n gently.
"Huh? Are we here?" She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes.
"Sì."
"You didn't tell me our hotel was on the beach!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile.
"I wanted to surprise you. Come on, let's go get checked in." We got out of the car and I took her hand, leading us inside.
"Ciao. Room for Spampinato?" I greeted the front desk clerk.
"Ah yes. The presidential suite. We have everything set up for you. Would you like us to park your car in a special area and retrieve your bags for you?" The lady asked.
"Yes, please. Here's my keys." I handed her my car keys and she gave me the hotel keys.
"We'll retrieve your luggage and you can call down whenever you're ready for us to bring them down."

"Grazie." I handed her some cash as a tip, and led y/n to the elevator.
"Do I even want to know how much this cost?"
"Hmm, no." I laughed as we got on.
"At least let me pay half."
"No, this is my special treat for my special girl." I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to my body.
"I love you." Y/N whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
"And I love you." I kissed her nose as the elevator dinged, letting us know we arrived.

"Okay, 832... 834... here we go." We walked up to the door and I slid the key in, opening the door for y/n to walk inside.
"Holy shit, Stef! This place is nicer than my house!" Y/N gasped as we walked inside.

"You like it?" I asked as I set my purse on the table

"I love it!" She turned and pulled me into a hug, squeezing me tightly.
"Thank you for everything you do. You're the best." She whispered.
"Only the best for my girl. Come on, I have a surprise for you." I pulled her into the bedroom, where two robes were laying on the bed.
"Take your clothes off, and put the robe on. We have an appointment." I told her as I unbuttoned my shirt.
"What time?" Y/N asked with a smile.
"We don't have enough time for sex if that's what you're implying." I laughed.
Y/N pouted and took her clothes off, sliding the robe over her body and tying it tight.

"Come on." I took her hand and led her out of the room, snatching the room key as we walked out.
"We can't walk around the hotel naked!" She whisper yelled as we walked to the elevator.
"We're not. They have an elevator that goes directly where we're going."

"And where exactly are we going?" Y/N asked as we rode the elevator down.
"Couples massage. I figured it would be a good de-stressor and help us unwind for our little trip." I reached down and grabbed her hand as we walked out of the elevator.
"Miss Spampinato?" The lady at the desk asked.
"Sì." I nodded as I signed the piece of paper the lady handed me.
"Go right through that door, everything is ready for you both."

"Grazie." We walked through the door, and I shut it gently behind us.
"You look ravishing in that robe." I whispered in her ear.
"You better stop or we won't make it through this couples massage." She laughed as she slid the robe off.
"I wouldn't complain." I winked as I took my towel off and we both laid down on our tables.