Chapter Twenty-Three

Stefania

"Bambina! Come on! We have to get you to school!" I called from the kitchen as I cleaned up the mess from breakfast.
"God I can't believe she's already in third grade." Y/N sighed as she filled her coffee cup up.
"I know. It's crazy." I sighed.

"I'm ready!" Rory exclaimed as she skipped into the kitchen. She had decided on a pair of converse, a simple shirt with the NASA logo on it, and a pair of jeans.
"You look so cute bambina." I smiled as I went over to her and kissed the top of her head.

"First day of school pictures!" Y/N exclaimed.

Rory smiled and Y/N took a few pictures of her by herself.
"Now one with Mamma!" Rory said with a smile.
I stood next to my girl and wrapped my arms around her as Y/N took a picture.
"Get over there y/n. Let me take a picture of my two girls." I said as I walked over and took the phone from her.

I took a picture of my girls, and walked over kneeling besides Rory and took a selfie of the three of us.
"Okay bambina. Let's get you to school."

"Bye sweet girl! We love you!" Y/N shouted as Rory ran into the school.
I sniffed and wiped a stray tear that had fallen.
"Babe, are you okay?" Y/N asked as we got in the car.
"I'm gonna miss her." I sniffed.
"Honey, we'll see her after we get off work. Danielle is picking her up and taking her to our house to hang out until we get home."
"I know, I know. I've just never been to a school drop off." I sighed as I put the car in drive and started the drive to work.

I'm gonna have to tell her soon. We're engaged now. After work? Before work? So she can be mad at me all day and settle down before we go home? We don't have any scenes together but-

"Stef. Stef. Babe!" Y/N called out to me.
"Hmm?"
"What's on your mind beautiful?" She asked as I pulled into my parking spot.
"We need to talk." I sighed as I put the car in park.
"What's wrong?"
"Let's go to my trailer."

We got out of the car, and I led her to my trailer.
I shut the door behind us and we both sat down on the couch.
"Talk to me babe." Y/N reached over and grabbed my hand.
"I've been hiding something from you. And I've been fighting on wether to tell you or not from our first conversation about the future. But we're engaged now. And I need to tell you before I explode."
"Okay?"
"You know how I was married, right?"
Y/N nodded and squeezed my hand gently.
"Well... we were together for almost ten years. We tried to have kids, but nothing was working. We both went and got checked out, and-" I took a deep breath. "I can't have children. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I'm sorry for hiding this from you." I went to stand up to leave but she pulled me back down.
"Stefania, you really think that I would leave you because you can't have children?" She asked gently.
"I just... he did. And I know we both want more children and I just thought-"
"No. Stef, I love you. And I want to spend the rest of our lives together. You're my soul mate. You're my person. We're meant to be. If we want kids in the future, I can carry. Or we can adopt, foster, whatever we decide to do. This does not change the way I feel about you."

I looked up at my wonderful fiancé with tears rolling down my face.
"Really?" I whispered.
"Really. This is ours." Y/N cupped my face and wiped my tears away with her thumbs.
"It's ours." I whispered as I leaned my forehead against her's.

Y/N pressed her lips against mine gently. The kiss quickly became heated as I pulled her on top of my lap.

Her lips attached to my neck, and her cold hand reached underneath my shirt. She raked her nails against the bumps of my tank top, then reached under my shirt and drug them against my skin.

I lost my breath completely when she bit – hard – at my neck while her fingers wiggled underneath my bra, pinching and rolling my nipples. Kissing my neck, smiling, biting at the spot she just sucked hard enough to leave a bruise – it's all amazing.