Chapter Six

Stefania

I finished setting up everything we'd need to make pasta, and was pouring two glasses of wine when I heard y/n walk into the kitchen. 
"Ciao bella, I have everything ready and-" I almost dropped the bottle of wine when I turned and saw her.
"Stef? Earth to Stefania?" Y/n laughed.
"Sorry. I just... you look stunning."
"I'm just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt Stef." She ran her fingers through her wet hair.
"Sì, but that's when you're most beautiful."

Y/n blushed and tapped my side gently as she walked past me.
"So, we've got the wine, we're about to make pasta, we just need to decide what movie to watch." She said as she washed her hands.
"That's up to you Bella. It's your night." I smiled at her as I began mixing the flour and eggs.

"Hmm. I'll think about it."

Y/N

"See! I did it!" I pointed proudly at my 'ball' shaped dough.
"Ah, bambina..." Stefania laughed.
"What! It's almost perfect!" I pouted.
"Let me help." She came behind me and placed her hands on mine, just like the first time we made pasta together.

I leaned into her touch, feeling happier than I have in a long time.
"There. Perfect." She whispered in my ear.
"Uh huh." I turned my hands, and laced our fingers together.
Stefania wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.
"I feel happy." I whispered.
"I do too bella." She softly kissed my shoulder.

I let go of her hands, and grabbed the plastic wrap, placing it over the balls of dough.

I turned in her arms, and rested my arms on her shoulders.
"Y/n..." She whispered as she looked into my eyes.
"Baciami, Stefania." I cupped her face and closed the distance between us, letting our lips touch.

Stefania's hands wandered to my hips, pulling me closer.
I smiled into the kiss just before we broke it off, both of us needing air.
"I'm still not used to that." She whispered.
"Me neither. But I could get used to it." My thumb ran over her bottom lip gently.

"Come on, let's go watch a movie while we wait." She took my hand and gently led me to the living room, our glasses of wine in hand.
"So, what do you want to watch?" She asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Twilight." I grabbed the remote and chose the movie.
"Never seen it." Stefania said as she took a sip of her wine.
"What? Are you crazy? This was like the biggest movie when I was a teenager."
"I forget you're younger than me." Stefania chuckled.
"I'm twenty-nine. You're thirty-nine. It's not that big of an age difference."
"Ten years. I was ten when you were a little bambina!" Stefania laughed.

"Oh hush." I rolled my eyes as I settled into the couch."

We sat in silence, watching the movie for a bit. Stefania had gotten up to slice the pasta, and began cooking it.

I came up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Ciao bambina." She smiled at me from over her shoulder.
I pressed lazy kisses on her neck, as I felt her stop moving.
"Y/n..." Stefania sighed out as she moved her neck to the side to give me more access.
"I want you." I whispered in her ear as I nibbled on it gently.
"Are you sure?" She turned in my arms to face me.
"I want this. I want you." I slid my hands up her shirt.
Stefania moved away from me, and drained the pasta in the sink, placing it on the counter.

She walked back over to me, leaned down and picked me up. I squealed as I wrapped my legs around her waist.
"You're gonna hurt yourself!" I exclaimed as she took me to her bedroom.
"You're not heavy." She whispered as she shut the door behind us.

She set me down on the bed, and sat down next to me.
"It's been a while since I've done this." I laughed nervously.
"We don't have to do this. We can take it as slow or as fast as you want." She pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"I want this. You make me feel safe. I haven't felt safe in so fucking long." I straddled her lap and laced my arms around her shoulders.

"You're so beautiful bambina. You deserve everything good in life." She whispered as she studied my face.
"Then show me. Show me the good in life." I slid my shirt over my head, and tossed it to the side.

We laid next to each other in bed, breathing hard.
"Holy shit." Stefania laughed out.
"I almost forgot how good it could feel." I breathed out with a smile.
"Bambina, that was-"
"Fantastico." I whispered as I turned to face her.
"Sì. Fantastico." She closed the distance between us and pressed a kiss to my lips.
I moaned quietly as I felt her nibble on my bottom lip.

"If you keep kissing me like that, we'll never get out of this bed." I muttered against her lips.
"Come on. I'm hungry and I need energy." Stefania got out of bed and tossed me one of her hoodies.

I slipped it on, and smiled as the smell of her expensive perfume hit me.
"You coming bambina?" She asked as she walked out of the bedroom.
"Miss impatient." I laughed as I caught up to her.

"No, just starving. You took all my energy out." Stefania winked as she divided the now cold pasta into bowls.
"Getting energy up for round two?" I snaked my hand around to the front of her, playing with the waistband of her sweatpants.
"You, are trouble." She turned to face me and bit her lip.
"You like it." I whispered as I backed her towards the counter.
"Bella, as much as I want to do this again. I really need to eat first."

On cue, both of our stomach's growled.

"Okay, okay. Let's go restart the movie and eat." I laughed as I took my bowl.

We sat there as we devoured our food, silently watching the movie.
Stefania laid down on the couch and took my hand, pulling me gently towards her.
I sighed as I cuddled into her side.

Next thing I knew I woke up on the couch with the tv turned off, Stefania snoring quietly underneath me.
"Stefania, wake up." I gently shook her.

Stefania mumbled something and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer.
"Stef, we gotta go to bed." I whispered as I kissed her cheek.
"I don't wanna." She groaned.
"Your back is gonna hurt if you sleep on the couch." I slid my hands up her shirt, gently scratching down her stomach.

Stefania arched her back and smiled, eyes still closed.
"You think I'm gonna go back to sleep if you keep doing that?" She asked.
"I don't know. What if I do this?" I slid my hand down her sweatpants, running my finger through her wet folds.
"Cazzo." Stefania gasped.

"Well, I guess since you're so tired." I took my hand away and stood up from the couch.
"You're evil." Stefania pouted as she sat up from her position.

"You don't mean that." I smirked as I walked away, taking my shirt off in the process.
I heard Stefania quickly following behind me.