Chapter Thirty-Two

Stefania

"Bambina? Rory is at school and Xander is taking a nap. I'm heading to work." I stuck my head into the bedroom to see Y/N standing in her robe.

She turned and smiled as she walked towards me, while opening her robe to expose her naked body.
"You don't have to be there for an hour."
"Aht! I don't have time to get sweaty. I have to go I'm meeting Carol, the lady who will be helping take care of Xander."
"Carol can wait. Carol can be patient. Carol is way less fun than your fiancé." She wrapped her arms around me and backed me towards the wall.
I covered her mouth with my hand, "You need to stop saying Carol while you're naked." I laughed.

She moved my hand and captured my lips against hers.
"I'm sorry, you wanna give me a spanking?"
Y/N smirked.

I smiled and leaned forwards, pressing my lips against hers.
"Mmm okay. I am a woman of my word, and I have to meet her today. So I can't. No." I looked down with a smile. It was so hard to resist her.

I looked up and met her lust filled eyes, she gave me that grin that made me go weak in my knees.

"Okay, I only have ten minuets." I smiled and pushed her robe off her shoulders, and walked her backwards to the bed.
"You've spent the last nine months giving me mind blowing orgasms almost every night. Ten minuets should be plenty of time."

We fell onto the bed, and I quickly straddled her lap.
"You, amore mio, are insatiable." I whispered as I roamed my hands over her exposed breasts.
"Look at you. I can't get enough of you." She breathed out as she pulled me down, capturing my lips roughly against hers.
"Aht, we don't have time for foreplay." I muttered against her lips.
"I don't need it." Y/N smirked.

I snaked my hand down the front of her body, sliding a finger through her wet folds.
"You definitely don't. So wet for me, bambina." I whispered in her ear.
"Uh huh." Y/N whimpered as I gently played with her entrance.
"Baby, Stefania, please." She begged.

I roughly slid two fingers inside, causing her to gasp from pleasure and pain.
"Eight minuets bella." I whispered as I kept a steady pace, roughly pounding in and out of her with my fingers.
"Fuck, Stef." Y/N attached her lips to my neck, sucking and biting roughly.

"You like that baby?" I grunted as I nibbled on her ear.
My wrist was starting to hurt from the awkward position, but I could tell she was close.

"Please, don't stop." Y/N breathed out.
"Cum for me Y/N." I whispered in her ear.

Y/N's mouth fell open as her back arched. Her walls got tight around my fingers, I slowed down to help her ride out her orgasm.
"Fuck, that was amazing." Y/N breathed out with a smile.
"Yes you are." I gently pulled my fingers out from inside her, and got off of her.
"Now, I have to go to work. Don't forget, Barrett and Dani are taking the bambini for a little while tonight so we can talk to Carrie." I gently kissed her and adjusted my shirt.

"I love you!" She called out as I walked out of the bedroom.
"I love you amore mio."

Y/N

I reached and pulled Xander's car seat out of the car.
"I love that you like to sleep during the day, but can you maybe sleep like this at night so me and your Mamma can get some sleep?" I asked the baby as I shut the car door.
"Y/N, hey!"

I turned and saw Oak walking towards me.
"Hey Oak! What's up? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I gave him a tight hug.
"Yeah I've just been a little busy. Is this my new nephew?" He squatted down to get a good look at Xander.
"Hopefully. We're going to talk to the social worker today about making it official." I smiled at the sleeping baby.
"That's great man. I'm really happy for you two. Let me help get you two in." He took the car seat from me as I adjusted the diaper bag on my shoulder.