Chapter Eleven

Stefania
One week later

"What?" I whispered as I read the next line of the script. I looked up in shock at Krista, then looked to my girlfriend.
Y/N was staring at the script, mouth wide open.
"What, how? Me and Barrett?" She squeaked out.
"Well, Kate and Vic. Isn't it exciting!" Krista exclaimed.
"Uh yeah. Exciting." Y/N reached below the table and squeezed my hand.

"They can't be serious! Me and Barrett! Nobody will ever believe it." She huffed as we walked into her trailer.
"It's Kate and Vic. Not you and Barrett." I sighed and rubbed my eyes.
"Babe, if there was any way I could stop this-"
"Bambina I'm not mad. Maya and Carina are together. How could I be mad at you for something that your job requires you to do?" I reached over and cupped her face.
"I love you." She stood on her tip toes and gave me a kiss.
"We should go somewhere. We have the next few days off." I suggested.
"Where are you thinking?"
"There's a hotel with a hot tub and a pool and room service..." I trailed off.

"That doesn't sound like too much fun for Rory."
"Well, there was another option. I was going to give you the choice of if you wanted to bring her or no."
"Baby, who's gonna watch her." Y/N sighed and pulled out of my hug.
"Danielle, Barrett and Jaina have already offered."
"So you already planned this?"

"Not exactly. I booked two different hotels, just in case. One of them has a water park for Rory, and the other has fun things for us."
"I don't know... I've never been away from her for more than two days." Y/N began picking at her fingers.
"Hey, I'm not going to get mad if you want to bring the bambina. I love her. I'd love it if she came with us." I immediately grabbed her hands and squeezed them.
"Why don't we ask her what she wants to do? Since Jaina, Danielle, and Barrett already offered."
"Whatever you want to do bella." I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently.
"Is she still with Danielle?" I asked as I grabbed my bag.

"Yeah they're in her trailer."

We walked to Danielle's trailer, and knocked on the door.
"Come in!"

We walked in and Rory ran up and gave both of us hugs.
"Hi honey! Did you have fun with Aunt Dani?" Y/N asked.
"Yes! Can I hang out with her again?"
"Actually, that's what we wanted to ask you." Y/N looked over at me.
"Bambina, would you rather go to a fun water park with your Mamma and me, or stay over at Jaina's, Barrett's and Danielle's houses for a few days?"

Rory rocked back and forth on her toes and thought about it.
"I wanna stay with my Aunts and Tìa." Rory said with a smile.
"Okay, if that's still okay with Danielle." Y/N looked over to her.

"Of course! You know she can come over any time. It gets lonely at my house."
"Yay! We can stay up and watch movies and eat candy and-" Rory started.
"Whoa slow your roll there monkey. You still have a bedtime. But, I'll let you stay up an hour past it, okay?" Y/N interrupted her.
"Okay! Thanks Mom!" She ran over and hugged her tight.
"When do I get to go to Aunt Dani's house?" Rory looked up at me.
"Tomorrow morning bambina." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"We're gonna have so much fun! We can bake cookies and watch movies!" Danielle said as she tickled Rory.
"We should get going. It's getting late." Y/N held her hand out for Rory to take.
"Actually, Y/N. Can I talk to you for a minuet alone?" Danielle asked.
"Sure. Do you mind taking Rory to the car?"
Y/N asked me.
"Sì. Come on bambina."

Y/N

"What's up?" I asked as Stefania and Rory left the trailer.
"I just wanted to apologize for not telling you about me and Stefania." Danielle said with a sigh.
"It's fine. I understand."
"No, it's not fine. We're friends. I saw how you were looking at Stefania and how she was looking at you. I knew how you two felt before you even said anything. I'm really sorry."
"Dani, it's okay. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I shouldn't have to know about everyone Stefania has kissed or been with. Stef and I talked, and we're fine. I'm fine. You and I, are fine."
Danielle reached over and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you for still letting me be apart of Rory's life. I love that kid."

"She loves you too. I already know she's gonna be talking about you all the way home." I laughed as we pulled apart.

We said our goodbyes, and I walked to my car where Stefania was waiting for me.
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah. She was just apologizing for the other night. I told her it was fine." I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss as she opened the passenger door for me.

The next morning

"You be good for Aunt Dani, okay?" I told my daughter as I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
"I will Mom. I promise." She gave me a tight hug, and then hugged Stefania.
"Bye bambina. We'll miss you."
"Bye Mom! Love you! Bye Stef! Love you!" Rory ran into Danielle's house without another word.
"Did she just say she loves me?" Stefania turned to me with a smile on her face.
"I think she did." I reached down and squeezed her hand. "Thanks again for watching her Danielle. We owe you big time."
"Well, you can pay me back by letting me watch her again." Danielle laughed.
"Deal. Call us if she gets too rowdy."

We said our goodbyes and got in Stefania's car.
"You ready bambina?"
"Am i ready for three days of peace and quiet with my amazing girlfriend? Definitely." I leaned over and pressed a long kiss against her lips.
"I think you're gonna love what I have planned." She winked at me as we drove out of the driveway.