Chapter Ten

Stefania

"Mom? Aunt Stef?"

Fuck

We broke apart and saw Rory standing there staring at us.
"Baby, I thought you were taking a nap?" Y/N said.
"Why are you kissing my Mom?" Rory asked me.
"Ah, uh..." I looked to y/n for help.
"Rory-" I started.
"Is this the reason you and Dad aren't together anymore? Because of her?" Rory asked in an accusing tone.
"No, Rory. Aunt Stef has nothing to with mine and your Dad's divorce." Y/N walked over to her and knelt down in front of her.
"Then why are you kissing her!" Rory shouted.
"Rory, please. Just... sometimes two people don't work out. They outgrow each other. And that's what happened with me and your Dad. We were young when we got together, and we just wanted different things in life. And when that happens, sometimes you find someone who wants the same things in life that you want. And I found that in Stefania. I know this is hard on you baby girl, but please. Try to understand a little bit." She reached out and grabbed Rory's hands, tears were running down Y/N's face.

"I didn't like it when you and Dad fought." Rory whispered.
"Are you gonna fight with my Mom?" She asked me.
"Never, bambina. I care about your Mamma a lot. And I care about you a lot." I walked over and knelt down next to y/n.
"I don't understand." Rory whispered.
"What don't you understand? Tell Mama so I can try to help you understand." Y/N tucked a piece of hair behind Rory's ear.

"Why are you two kissing? You're both girls."
"Bella, gender doesn't matter. Love is love. And everyone deserves a chance to love and be loved, don't you think?"
Rory nodded slowly and looked between us.

"Do you two love each other?"
"Yeah. Yeah we do." Y/N looked at me and smiled.
"Okay..." Rory trailed off.
"Are you okay with this?" Y/N asked her.
"Yeah. I love Stef. She's nice. She makes me feel better when my tummy hurts. And she makes yummy pasta."
"I love you too bambina." I reached and grabbed her hand.
"I'm glad you're okay with this baby girl."

"Can we go watch TV now?"
"Yeah. Let's go bambina."
We all stood up and walked to the living room, where everyone was crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That-That was just so beautiful." Jay cried as he held onto Barrett.
"Guys, enough with the tear fest. C'mon. It's a night of celebration! My first episode!" Y/N said as she plopped down on the couch and pulled Rory onto her lap.
I sat down next to them, and put her my behind Y/N on the couch.

Y/N snuggled into me, and held Rory tightly. This is all I ever wanted.

"Bella! It's starting!" I shouted to Rory.
"Coming!" She ran back into the room and plopped down in between Y/N and me.

"Mom look! It's you!" She exclaimed as Y/N's face popped up on the screen.
All our friends cheered and clapped for her.
I turned and Y/N's face was bright red.
"You look great bambina." I whispered to her.
"Thank you." She smiled back at me.

We watched the full episode, and the ending scene was Y/N telling off 'Sullivan' for getting 'Maya' demoted.
"Hell yeah!" Oak whooped as her rant ended.
"So, let me get this straight. Maya and Carina are married, but Stef and Mom are dating?" Rory asked.
"Sì. Mine and Aunt Dani's characters are married in the show. Like Tìa Jaina's and Uncle Boris' characters are married."
"Oh. I just always thought everyone was together in real life." Rory shrugged.
"Everyone thought we were together. Or thinks. I don't know. A lot of fans wanted us together in real life." Danielle said.
"I mean, the chemistry between you two is insane. I watched a few lives when I was just a fan and thought you two were together." Y/N said.
"We just never saw each other like that." I shrugged.
"But didn't you two have a thing for a while?" Jaina asked.
"What?" Y/N's eyebrows shot up.

"Okay! Rory, you ready to go to my house?" Barrett asked.
"Let me go get my bag!" Rory ran off to her bedroom.
"You and Danielle had a 'thing'?" Y/N asked me.
"Not necessarily a thing- I mean- we never-" Danielle stuttered out.
"Bye Mom! Bye Stef!" Rory gave us both hugs and her and Barrett left for the night.

"But you two had a thing."
"We uh, we kissed once." I admitted.
"So when I asked you if you and Danielle had a thing you lied?"
"No! We didn't have anything! This was years ago!"
"Hmm." Y/N scoffed.

"I think it's time we head out. Great episode
Y/N. Congrats." Boris stood up.
Everyone said their goodbyes and left.

"Bambina, talk to me."
"You kissed Danielle, off screen, and didn't think to tell me?" Her arms were crossed and she was looking straight ahead.
"Do you want me to tell you everyone I've kissed or had sex with? Okay. I kissed Danielle, I kissed my ex-husband, obviously I had sex with him too. Let's see, I kissed a few ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends back in Italy, is that what you want, y/n? Do you want me to tell you every single name?"

"I don't want you to tell me every single name. I would've just liked it if you maybe told me you kissed Danielle, who I consider a friend." She whispered out.
I ran my fingers through my hair, and leaned back into the couch.
"I'm sorry. I love you. What else do you want me to say bambina?"
"I'm over reacting. I'm sorry." She muttered.
"You're completely justified in your feelings. Don't ever apologize for how you feel." I reached over and took her hand.
"I love you." I kissed the back of her hand.
"I love you."

I pulled her towards me and she straddled my lap, running her fingers through my hair.
I moaned quietly as she yanked back on my hair, exposing my neck, so she could gently suck on my pulse point.
"You don't have to be quiet tonight baby. We have the house all to ourselves." She whispered in my ear.

I ran my hands up her jean cladded thighs, reaching behind her and grabbing her ass tightly.
"You're wearing too many clothes. This has to go." She tugged on my shirt. I raised my hands over my head as she pulled it off and tossed it to the side.
Y/N leaned down, moving my bra to the side, and captured my already hard nipple in her mouth.
"Fuck." I groaned as I tangled my hands in her hair.
I felt her gently slide off my lap and to her knees on the floor. Y/N reached behind me, unclipping my bra with one hand.
"These need to go too." She muttered as she unbuttoned the button of my jeans.
I lifted my hips up, allowing her to slide them off.
"No panties?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"It's laundry day tomorrow." I shrugged with a small smile.
"I'm not complaining." She whispered as she ran a finger through my wet folds.
"Please stop teasing me." I whispered.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Y/N." I groaned as she teased my entrance with the tip of her finger.
"What do you want me to do, Stefania?"
"Just fuck me damn it." I bucked my hips up, trying to get some sort of satisfaction.

Without any warning, Y/N slammed two of her fingers inside me. I gasped in response when I felt her hot tongue flicking at my throbbing clit as she slammed her fingers in and out of me.
"Y/N, slow down. I'm gonna cum soon if you don't." I whimpered as I grabbed her hair.
"Shut up." She muttered before she went back to sucking gently.

One hard thrust with a curl of her fingers in the right spot was all it took for me to come undone in her hands.
"Fuck, fuck, stop." I laughed as I pulled her face away.
"That was quick." She teased as she withdrew her fingers.
"You're skilled. How can I not get off so fast." I pulled her up to straddle my lap again, and crashed my lips against hers.

"Oops." She giggled as she pointed to a spot on my neck.
"Bambina. A hickie? Really?" I groaned.
"What? I got a little carried away. Are you complaining?"
"Nope. No. I take it back. No complaining." I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close.
"I love you." Y/N whispered as she laid her head on my shoulder.
"I love you too, bambina."