Chapter Thirty-Seven

Stefania

Everyone had left, and we were enjoying a few hours of alone time before my family came back over.
"So, what should we do with our few free hours of alone time while Xander is sleeping?" I asked.
"I have a few ideas." Y/N smirked.
"We went six rounds last night, do you really want more?" I laughed as she straddled my lap.

"What can I say? My wife is amazing in bed." She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine.
"You, amore mio, are naughty." I reached my hand under her shirt and scratched gently down her back.
"What are you gonna do? Give me a spanking?" She whispered as she nibbled on my ear.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist, and stood up with her.
I quickly walked to the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind me.

I wrapped my hand around her neck as we tumbled onto the bed, both of us laughing. I felt Y/N arch her back when I tightened the grip that I had around her throat and kissed her roughly.

"You want a spanking, huh?" I asked as I pulled away from her.

Y/N nodded her head quickly, already reaching for another kiss.

I gently kissed her neck, while letting my hand travel down to Y/N'a breast.
Her nipples were already hard and I smirked at the feeling. I moved my legs so that I could straddle my wife, and took advantage of the fact I could now play with both of her breasts at the same time.
I looked at Y/N's face, her eyes shut and her mouth open, letting out quiet moans as I used my mouth to gently nibble on them.

"Guardami, bambina." I commanded softly.

She opened her eyes and smiled, looking directly into mine. She started tugging at the bottom of the my sweater.

"No, no, Y/N, this is all about you right now. Take off your pants, and turn around."

I chuckled at Y/N quickly sliding off her sweatpants and throwing them across the room, scrambling to get on all fours. She looked so unbelievably sexy like this.
I ran my hands from Y/N's shoulders, gently scratching her back with my nails.
I slid my hand down to Y/N's ass and gave it a light smack. Her body tensed as I quickly gave her another one.

"Harder." Y/N spoke just above a whisper with a trembling voice.

I slapped again, a little harder this time, but still not hard enough to hurt.

"Where are your manners, bambina?" I asked as I repeated the same motion.
She could tell Y/N was getting desperate for any kind of release by how wet she was getting.

"Harder, please, Stefania." I closed my eyes as I felt my own center get wetter. I always loved it when she begged.

"Brava ragazza." I muttered, slapping even harder in quick motions.
"Will you please just fuck me?" She breathed out.

"How can I say no to you, bambina?" I asked. "Turn around for me."

Y/N quickly turned, placing a leg on either side of me. I leaned over her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before moving down her body.

Y/N let out something that sounded like a mix of a moan and a whimper my mouth came into contact with her.
Y/N'a hips jerked forward. I could already tell she was close from the spanking.

"Stefania, please." Y/N begged.

I added two of my fingers, curling them slightly to hit that spot that Y/N enjoyed most.
I could feel her tightening around my fingers already. One of Y/N's hands tangled in my hair, pulling roughly when I hit a spot she liked.
Her breathing became ragged and her grip on my hair got tighter.