Chapter Seven

Y/N

I woke up to loud knocking from the front door.
I groaned as I rolled over in Stefania's bed and checked the time.
"Fuck!" I shot out of bed and threw a pair of sweatpants on.
"Bambina? What's wrong?" Stefania sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes.
"My parents are here to drop Rory off." I threw on one of the Station 19 shirts laying around.

I rushed out of the room and opened the front door.
"Baby!" I greeted my sweet girl.
"Mom!" She ran up and hugged me tight.
"Did you have fun with Grandma and Grandpa?" I asked.
"Yes! We made cookies, and Grandpa taught me how to make s'mores!"
"That sounds fun!"

"Y/N, we need to talk to you for a minuet." My Mom said.
"Hey Rory, why don't you go play in your room, okay? Your stuff finally came and everything's set up." I told my daughter.
"Yay!" She ran off to her room.

"Come in." I moved to the side and my parents walked in.
"What's up?"

"We think you should move in with us." My Mom said.
"What? Why?"
"You're living with a, with a woman." My Mom whispered the last part.
"Mom, really?"
"You're living in sin and exposing our granddaughter to it!" She exclaimed.
"Mom! Stefania is a co-worker, and even if we were dating, I don't see how it's any of your business." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You know I don't believe in this nonsense
Y/N. Two women can not be together."
"You know what Mom? I take it back. Stefania isn't just a co-worker. I have feelings for her. And she has feelings for me. She has done more for me and my daughter than Tyler ever has. She's an amazing woman, she's smart, and funny, and she makes me feel safe. If me having feelings for a woman affects you that much, then I don't think you need to be in mine or my daughter's life."

"Y/N, you will not threaten us with this nonsense! You need to get out from this woman's spell! Look what she's done to you! She's made you a fa-"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence. She hasn't made me anything. She's not even the first woman I've been with Mom. And for the record, I'm the one who had feelings for her first. Not the other way around."

"What's going on?" Stefania walked out of her room.
"You, you're the one who has turned my daughter into a sinner!" My Mom pointed at Stefania.
"Mom! You're not gonna talk to her like that! You know what? I'm done. Get out."
"Fine, if you want to take my grandchild away from us-"
"When you can come to your senses and act like a normal human being and be accepting, then you can see my daughter. Until then, just stay away."

My Mom stormed out of the house, as my Dad gave me a sad look, and followed her slowly.
I shut the door, and placed my hand on the knob, staring at it.

"Bambina?" Stefania whispered.
I felt the tears running down my face as I turned to face her.
"Come here." She pulled me close and hugged me tight as I sobbed into her chest.

"Why don't they accept me?" I cried.
"They're just stuck in their ways bambina. They'll come around." Stefania stroked my hair.

"Mom?"
I quickly wiped my tears and plastered a smile on my face.
"Yes baby?"
"What's wrong?"

"What? Nothings wrong! I had something in my eye. Why don't you go in the living room and pick out a movie, and then Aunt Stef and I will come and watch it with you."
"Okay!" Rory ran to the living room.

Stefania took my hand and kissed it gently. "It'll be okay bella."
"We'll talk about it later." I whispered.

I walked into the living room, "Okay baby girl! What did you pick?"

Stefania

Y/N has been incredibly quiet since her parent's visit. Only really talking when Rory asked her a question or wanted to play with her.

I was standing in the kitchen, when Y/N walked in from putting Rory to bed.
"She's finally asleep." Y/N sighed as she grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.
"That's good." I played with the hem of my hoodie.

"Can we talk?"
"Sì. Of course." I sat down at the kitchen island.
"I like you. I really do."
"But?" I prodded.
"But nothing. I like you. I like you so much that I'm willing to lose my relationship with my parents. And that's fucking terrifying to me." She ran her fingers through her hair.
"Bambina, I like you too." I reached over and took her hand.

"Stef, I'm scared." She whispered out with tears in her eyes.
"Come here." I pulled her to where she was standing in between my legs, and wrapped my arms around her.
"What if Rory ends up hating me like my parents do?" She sobbed into my shoulder.
"Bambina, your parents don't hate you. They just don't understand. And Rory, how could she hate you? You're her Mamma. She looks at you with so much love in her eyes." I whispered as I held her close.
"I'm sorry. I'm a mess." She pulled away and wiped her face.
"Hey, stop it. You are not a mess." I cupped her face and made her look at me.
"Sei bellissima, Sei forte, Sei tenace..." I whispered as I stared into her eyes.
"I have no idea what you're saying." She whispered back.
"Go shine your light, bella. Tell your truth."

Y/N closed the distance between us, and pressed her lips against mine.
The kiss quickly became heated as I stood up, and she backed me towards my bedroom.

"We have to be quiet. Rorys asleep." She muttered against my lips as she shut the door behind her.
"Oh bambina, I think you're the one who has a problem keeping quiet." I smirked as I pushed her gently on the bed.
She grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of her, crashing her lips against mine.

I groaned quietly as she slid her hand down my pants, rubbing circles on my throbbing clit.

We heard the doorknob rattle, and we shot apart.
"Aunt Stef? I threw up." We heard Rory whine from the other side.
"Coming bambina!" Stefania adjusted her pants and unlocked the door, quickly shutting it behind her so Rory didn't see me.

I threw my shirt on and walked out of the bedroom, walking into the bathroom to see Rory sitting on the sink as Stefania was cleaning her up.
"What's wrong baby girl? Does your tummy hurt?" I walked over to her and felt her forehead. She felt a little warm.
"My stomach and head hurts." She pouted.
"Mommy is gonna give you some medicine to make you feel better, okay?" I reached in the cabinet to grab her medicine.

"No, I want Aunt Stef." Rory whined.
"Honey, Aunt Stef is tired and-"
"Don't worry bella. I got her. I don't mind." Stefania flashed me a small smile she kept cleaning Rory off.
"Are you sure?"
"Sì. I don't mind at all. Aunt Stef is gonna do a secret that my Mamma used to do to make me feel better."

I walked out of the bathroom, and went to Rory's bedroom and grabbed her bedclothes to throw in the washer.

I walked back into the bathroom after throwing her sheets in the washer to see Rory curled up in Stefania's lap, wearing one of Stefania's shirts getting her hair brushed.
I snuck a quick picture, and sat down on the bathroom floor next to them.
"You feeling better baby?" I brushed her hair out of her face.
Rory nodded and snuggled into Stefania.

"There you go bambina. Hair all brushed. Are you ready to go back to bed?" Stefania asked softly.
"I wanna sleep with you Stef." Rory yawned.
"Rory-"

"Why don't you and Mamma have a sleepover in my room. Will that make you feel better?" Stefania looked at me and I nodded slightly.
"Uh huh." Rory wrapped her arms around Stefania's neck as we got up and walked to Stefania's room.

"Alright bambina. Sleep tight." Stefania laid her down in the middle of the bed as we got on each side of my daughter.
"Thank you." I whispered to her.
"It's no problem bella." She reached her arm over Rory's already sleeping body and took my hand.