Chapter Twenty-Five

Stefania

We walked into the house, and Y/N immediately went to our bedroom and got in bed.
I sighed and followed her into the bedroom.
"Bambina, come on let's watch a movie." I said as I sat down on the bed.
"I just wanna go to sleep Stefania." She muttered.
"If you just lay here it'll make it worse." I stroked her hair gently.
"It's already worse." She sniffed as she buried her head in her pillow.
"Scoot over." I lifted the covers and got in the bed and pulled her on top of me.
"Why wasn't I good enough." She cried into my chest.
"Shh. Don't think like that." I whispered as I rubbed my hands up and down her back.
"Three out of four parents have abandoned me. I thought she was dead."

I held her tight as her sobs subsided, and her breathing evened out as she fell asleep on my chest.
My phone went off, letting me know I received a text message. I wiggled it out of my jeans pocket and opened up my phone.

Danielle- 'How is she?'
Stefania- 'Upset. She finally fell asleep. Have you picked up my bambina yet?'
Danielle- *Picture message*

I smiled at the toothy grin on my daughter's face. She had chocolate ice cream smeared all over her mouth.

Stefania- Thank you for keeping her tonight. I don't know what we'd do without you, Barrett and Jaina.
Danielle- It's no problem. We'll help wherever we can.

Unknown- Hey, it's Ashley.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

Stefania- Hey. Y/N is sleeping right now. I'll try to talk to her when she feels up to it. She's very upset right now.
Ashley- I know. I hate that I did this to her. I still love her no matter how much she hates me. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you three.
Read 3:52 pm.

I put my phone back in my pocket and wrapped my arms around my fiancé, holding her close.

Y/N

I woke up to someone knocking on the front door. I gently lifted my head up, noticing that Stefania was gone.

I pulled on her Grey+Sloan sweatshirt and walked out of our bedroom.
"Hey sleepy head. I ordered Chinese, your favorite." Stefania smiled at me as she sat the bags on the counter.
"I'm not hungry." I muttered as I laid down on the couch.
"Can you at least try to eat a little something? You haven't eaten since seven this morning." Stefania asked as she sat a to-go container on the coffee table.
"I'm not hungry Stefania." I rolled and faced the back of the couch.
"Y/N, please?" She sat down on the couch and rubbed my back gently.
"Stef, I'm not a child. I don't need you to take care of me."
"I know you're not a child. But you're my fiancé and part of our future vows are for better or for worse."
"Can you please just leave me alone." I whispered as tears stung my eyes.
"No. Come on. Sit your ass up." She tapped my thigh.
"Please just leave me alone."

Stefania grabbed my hand and pulled me into a sitting position.
"Stefania, I'm serious. Stop." I pulled my hand away.
"Y/N, I'm trying to help."
"I don't need your fucking help! I've done it by myself for so long! I don't need you!" I shouted.

Stefania's mouth opened like she was going to say something, and then shut like she thought better.
"I just want to be alone right now." I stood up and walked back to the bedroom.

"You know what? You have a right to be upset, but you're not going to talk to me like that." Stefania said as she followed me.
"Stefania-" I sighed.
"No. You shut up and listen. I'm just trying to help. I understand you're going through a lot right now, but you're not going to take it out on me or anyone else for that matter. You're going to get your ass up, go take a shower, and come eat with me. Do you understand?" Stefania was standing directly in front of me, a stern look on her face and her arms crossed over her chest.

I closed the distance between us and grabbed her shirt, pulling her against my body and crashing my lips against Stefania's.
She grabbed my hips, pulling me even closer to her body.

I moaned as she backed me roughly against the wall, her mouth moving to my neck; gently biting and sucking on my pressure point.
"Stefania-" I groaned.
"Shut up." She growled in my ear as she pulled the sweatshirt over my head and threw it across the room.

Stefania leaned down, capturing my right breast in her mouth gently nibbling on it.
"Stef-"
"I said, shut up. Do you want me to stop?" She asked as she looked down at me.
I shook my head quickly.
Stefania grabbed my hips and turned me, backing me towards the bed.
"You need to learn to not talk to your fiancé like that." She muttered against my lips as we fell down on the bed.

She slid her hands down the front of my pants, "God, you're so wet." Stefania moaned.
I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Turn over." She got up and tapped my leg.

I rolled over, bending over the bed and propping myself up with my arms.

Stefania opened the dresser drawer, I knew what she was going for.
"Stef-"
I felt a hard slap to my jean cladded ass.
"Shut. Up." Stefania growled as she reached around my front and unbuttoned my pants, sliding both my jeans and underwear off in one quick movement.

"You're positively dripping." She whispered as she ran a finger through my folds.
I nodded and suppressed a moan.

I gasped in pain and pleasure as she roughly inserted the strap on inside me.
My head fell down, biting the covers as she slammed in and out of me.
"Head up." She grunted as she grabbed my hips, digging her nails in.
"I said, head up." She grabbed my hair and yanked roughly, forcing me to look at myself getting fucked in the mirror.
I almost came watching her body moving back and forth, roughly pounding into me.

"You've been rude today, bambina." Stefania whispered as she leaned over my body and wrapped her hand around my throat.
"I'm sorry." I whimpered.
"I love the way you look while I'm fucking you. Look at yourself in the mirror."

I glanced up and groaned as I saw her leaned over my body, grabbing my throat. I gripped the sheets tighter, trying to hold off my orgasm as long as possible.
"Cum for me bambina." Stefania whispered as she bit my shoulder hard.

My arms gave out as my orgasm crashed on my body, Stefania still slowly moving in and out of me.
"P-Pineapples." I gasped out.
She immediately stopped moving and pulled out gently.

"Fuck." I breathed out as I laid sprawled out on the bed.
Stefania silently took off the strap on and laid next to me on the bed.
"I'm sorry." I whispered as I turned to face her.
"I forgive you." She leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.
"I shouldn't have taken it out on you." I pushed a strand of hair out of her face.
"You're right. You shouldn't have. But you did, and you apologized, and I forgive you." She gave me a soft smile and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Do you think I should talk to her?" I asked as I sat up on the bed.
"Sì. I do." She sat behind me and wrapped her arms around me, pressing gentle kisses to my shoulder.

"I love you

"I love you." I turned and looked at her.
"I love you. Now, call Ashley." She handed me her phone and I looked at her confused.
"Her number is in my phone. Call her. I'm going to start us a shower." She whispered as she got up from the bed.