Baby I || Yuto Adachi

👩🏾‍🎤inspiration : Baby I by Ariana Grande 👩🏾‍🎤

I feel so bad my schedule is so off .. ☹️

Im HEAVILY sorry if this is bad 😭.. I'm so fried rn I was just writing stuff . 🧍🏾‍♀️

Edit : Y'all I feel like it's bad- I'll cry rn

||Not mistake checked||

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁"
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

Y/N stood at her locker pulling at the fringes of her cropped sweater . She was waiting for her best friend to get out of class so they could find something to wear to the game later . The bell rang and students poured out of the study rooms and into the halls .. the small area becoming crowded and loud . "I wish she'd hurry up" the girl thought as she watched her fellow classmates pass her .

Soon the hallway got louder as the basketball team walked through barking and acting like a pack of wild banshees . One of them in particular locking eyes with her and then cracking a smile . "Hey baby girl" yuto spoke as he walked up to y/n engulfing the smaller girl into his arms .

"Boy move" y/n laughed and pushed yuto off of her . "It's like that?" He asked taking a step back and licking his lips . "It's been like that" y/n joked and looked around for her friend . "You look real good today" yuto said while grabbing y/n's hand and twirling her in a circle .

She turned around taking in his appearance seeing him dressed in his jersey with a white tee under , along with some ripped jeans that sagged a little off of him , the fit accompanied by a pair of the iconic af1s . "You don't look too bad yourself" she said and he smiled again . "Is THE y/n complimenting me?" He asked sarcastically and the girl erupted in laughter not knowing the man in front of her was about to have a heart attack at how fast she made his heart beat .

"Bitch I been texting you this whole time trynna tell you I was outside and you in here with his ugly ass" y/ns best friend niyah said while smacking her on the back . y/n winced and raised her fist at her best friend who stepped up and did the same . They passed a few fake hits while yuto stood to the side laughing at them . "Anyways bitch why you keep playing like I won't floor you" niyah joked making y/n and herself laugh .

"Yuto idk what y'all had going on but we gotta go find something to wear for the game so you gonna have to let me get my bestie and tell your fine ass brother I said his girlfriend ugly asf" niyah yelled as she snatched y/n down the hall . Yuto just shook his head and laughed making his way to the locker room .

Y/n and niyah got in the car and looked at each other . "Bitch you got that man whipped , I heard y'all lil conversation and saw his face he in love and that shit ugly as fuck" niyah said as y/n laughed and started the car . "Girl bye , he is not in love with me" y/n said earning a side eye and an eye roll from niyah .

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Yuto 🧑🏻‍🎤

"I think im in love with her" I said out loud to no one in particular ... or so I thought . "BRO WHO?!" The entire team yelled scaring me out of my day dream . "Y'all scared the actual shit out of me .. and y/n" I said earning some "oohs" and shouts about y/n and her beauty .

"You gonna tell her?" Kino asked and I nodded . The guys all began hyping me up again . "How you gonna tell her?" Changmin asked and I honestly didn't even know . "I actually have no clue .. like I don't wanna come off too forward but I don't want it to be wack either" I said and he nodded . "If we win this game you can do it as an announcement afterwards" Hongseok said and it actually wasn't a bad idea .

"So tell her in front of the whole school .. damn ion know too much about that" I said and jacob smacked his lips . "You being scary and gonna end up letting some scrub bag her" he said and threw his jersey over his shoulder and left the locker room .

He had a point . I mean y/n is an amazing girl so I know I'm not the only one courting her .. I can't let some other dude have her when I literally have the chance to make her mine . " Imma do it but I need help" I said and the boys went into frenzy . "So here's the plan"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

y/n smiled and cheered for her friend as he made every shot and sent a small finger heart at her . They ended up beating the other team by 8 points . The stadium started clearing until the speakers screeched . "Uh wait can I get y'all attention please" yuto said on the speakers . "Hi it's me yuto , obviously since y'all can see me you know that- anyways there's this girl , she's not short , but not taller me .. she's pretty , she smells good and talks real sweet .

"This girl makes me , a basketball playing , 6'1 jock .. feel all funny in my stomach . What's it called ?" "Having butterflies" he said and twisted cutely making the crowd yell and cringe . "She smart , funny and real ambitious .. I could easily say I love her .. I mean my heart beats fast , my face heats up .. if that isn't whipped idk what is" he said and the crowd laughed . "Who is she?" The team yelled playing their part in the plan" .. y/n followed yuto's eyes trying to find the lucky girl only for her to gasp realizing it was herself .

"Her name is y/n .. y'all might know her .. seeing as she's always the center of attention" yuto joked and the crowd laughed once more . "So .. miss lady ,, how would you respond to me making a confession ? I'm a good guy and I got a lot to offer" yuto said and y/n laughed while holding back tears .

"I'd say yes!" y/n yelled but yuto couldn't really hear her . "Huh?" He said . "SHE SAID YES" some people by her yelled and the boy got so excited he threw the mic and dashed towards her . "YES" he yelled as she pulled him into a hug and lovingly kissed his lips . To this his ears would burn and he'd completely melt in the kiss .

They pulled apart and stared at each other . "You know you saying I give you butterflies .. but it's literally the opposite , my stomach feels so funny ." Y/n said and yuto smiled . "Okay well let's go and I'll eat them out" . Yuto said with his infamous smirk .