Drown || Lim Sejun

🌳 Inspiration : Drown By Ar'mon & Trey 🌳

this is short ash 😭

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

★──────────★─────────★

" 𝗦𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 , 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 "

★──────────★─────────★

3rd person 🌳

y/n felt so many different things right in this moment . hers and sejuns fingers interlocked as he abused her clit with his tongue . he looked up at her , her head thrown back as she moaned and cursed loudly feeling the pleasure become a bit too much .

sejun let go of her right hand and immediately hers flew to his hair . he used his hand to spread her pretty lips apart to allow him to dive deeper inside her sweet pussy . his nose brushed against her clit as he flicked his tongue so sensually in and out of her whole . "sejun , fuck baby i'm gonna cum" she whined making him let out a dry laugh .

he moaned as he took her clit into his mouth once more and that did it for her . the vibrations triggering her release as she squirted on sejuns face with a loud scream of his name . when she'd started to calm down from her climax she looked down at sejun who was looking at her with a glistening face . "that was so hot" he said before y/n laughed dropping her head back down on the pillow .