Teddy Bear || Lee Jeno

🫧 inspiration : My High thoughts & Teddy Bear by NCT DREAM 🫧

{i wasn't supposed to post anything else today but i'm like really high and in love with jeno & i have to get this out 😭 sorry if stuff is misspelled 🙁 also ik i used this song alr 😭 it's my fave hush}

|| Definitely Not Mistake Checked ||

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

" 늦은 밤이야, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

" 늦은 밤이야, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 .. 잠들지 못한 거니? 내 옆으로 와, 누워 "

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The night was quiet and so were the dorms . Renjun in his bed with haechan as he'd been too exhausted to get in his own , Jaemin lying down in his staring outside of his window .. long eyelashes fluttering as his eyes close slowly , chenle in his bed quietly watching basketball highlights while jisung let out soft snores across the room . Jeno who fell asleep first was beginning to wake up as it's been too long since he's felt his girlfriend get out of bed .

Y/n sat crisscross on the patio with mark as the two of them passed a blunt back and forth quietly laughing and talking with each other . "Mark it's not even that funny" y/n laughed at mark who was sitting beside her crying of laughter . She wasn't laughing at his joke she was laughing because his laugh sounded so goofy . The patio door was slowly pulled open to reveal a very sleepy & shirtless jeno . He walked outside giving a lazy wave to mark after he'd said hello .

He looked down at y/n holding his arms out so she's get up for him to carry her to bed . Y/n passed mark the blunt knowing jeno was coming to collect her because he thinks he can't sleep without her . "Jeno i can walk babe" she said with a slight laugh allowing him to atleast pull her up . "Why are you awake?" she asks as jeno attempted to push her into the house . "Because you were gone too long" he said in a tired tone .

Y/n giggled at how clingy & cute he was being . "He's like a kid" mark spoke making y/n agree . "cmon" jeno whined pulling her by the arm and into the house . "goodnight mark" she said as she was pulled throughout the dorm and into his bedroom . He let her arm go and got into bed holding his arms out for her to lay on top of him . "Jeno im not sleepy" she said as she climbed on top of him making him wrap his arms around her and hum in satisfaction . "Talk to me then until you get sleepy , i'll listen" he said . She knew he'd fall asleep soon .

She still laid there and talked to him about anything that came to her mind , that was until she felt his breathing slow down . "jeno" she called out but was met with silence . she lifted her head from his chest and looked at him . He was peacefully asleep again . Y/n admired her boyfriend and how pretty of a sleeper he was . he hummed a bit making her smile . She placed a kiss under his chin and laid back down to fall asleep on her own . Jenos hold tightened a bit on her body & he kissed the top of her head even though it was covered by her bonnet . "잘 자요" .

y'all i am so fried rn , i won't be surprised if i come back and read this tomorrow and it will make absolutely no sense 😭