Crush || Yamanaka Jyutaro

🫧 Inspiration : Crush by Solange 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★

" 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸

" 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 .. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ."

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★

{short random chap}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Mornings like these were your favorites . You and your boyfriend of 4 years in the kitchen cooking breakfast and vibing to your shared playlist together . You were pouring batter into the waffle maker when crush by solange came on making you and jyutaro look at each other . This being one of your favorite songs you always danced and sang to it when it came on so he knew exactly what was coming .

You closed the waffle maker and danced over to him and he sat down the fruit he was cutting and grabbed your hands dancing and singing loudly with you . This was probably why your neighbors hated you both . You danced against him sort of creating a routine with how your body moved to the song .

He matched your moves , smiling widely at the moment . The two of you danced around the kitchen , you in your bra and some shorts and him in the sweats he slept in , just comfortable in each others presence . The beeping from the waffle maker made you hurriedly run and open it to take the waffles out to which jyutaro laughed .

"If you burnt those i would still eat them" he said and you laughed , letting out an unexpected snort which made both of you laugh more , falling to the ground jyutaro held his stomach tears almost leaving his eyes .

A loving and comfortable relationship made a loving and comfortable environment and the two of you loved living in it .

my man my man my man 😋