Get It Together || Choi Jiung

🫧 Inspiration : Get it together by 702 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

" 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 ,, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 , 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

" 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 ,, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 , 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 .. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿? "

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

3rd person 🫶🏾

Jiung had been sitting in his car outside of y/ns house for a while . They'd been texting earlier about how rocky their relationship had been lately and both had come to the terms that they needed to have an in person talk as it's been days since they'd even seen each other . He was scared to go inside because he was scared of what's to come , he knew what the talk meant and what the outcome would be so be & he wasn't quite yet ready for all of that .

Finally gathering the courage he got out of the car locking it with a deep sigh before walking to the front door and knocking on it . When you opened the door the both of you looked at each other with a look of sadness but you were the first to brush it off and invite him inside . "You need anything?" you asked causing him to give a fake smile and shake his head no , he walked to sit on the couch as you followed the both of you in an almost uncomfortable silence .

Jiung hadn't said anything and neither had you , he stared out into the distance not being able to meet your eyes as you stared at him . In your mind you were having second thoughts about your feelings and what you'd planned to say as now you'd started to feel like you were overreacting and that you only needed to chill out but then reality hit you . "Jiung i think we should take a break" you muttered now staring down at the floor , you couldn't stare at him anymore because you knew that if you met his gaze you wouldn't be able to go through with this .

It's not a break up but it definitely felt like one , you both needed some time to yourselves to ease up whatever tension was holding you both down but for some reason it felt wrong . Jiung had been staring at you since you said his name , he watched as your face showed a million emotions just the same as his . Jiung never meant to hurt you and he knows you never meant to hurt him but here the two of you were hurting each other without even trying to . Jiung felt his eyes fill with tears making him tear his gaze away from you . He looked down at the floor, slumping his body over his knees and picking mindlessly at the carpet .

"Yeah , me too"

here you go love , it's literally pathetic how long it took me to get this out and i'm sorry abt that :( i'll update your other one later DreemDream