Poison || Chayakorn Jutamas (JJ)

🫧 Inspiration : Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe 🫧 (LMFAOOO THE BIG FROM BEFORE)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻', 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻'

" 𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻', 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' '𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻!'."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

{ it's abt time my favorite twins make their debut here lmao
starting off w my favorite twin first .. y'all all i gotta say is ..
til my hole remembers the shape 😆}

3rd Person 🫧

Jj was known for being a fuck boy . Literally the whole uni knows him and his friend group and the first thing they talk about is how hot they are , walking around campus like they own the place . Jj , mark , ssing , khaotung & mond made up what some people referred to as f5 as they reminded you of f4 at first glance . Girls would fall to their knees over the 5 of them but the guys on the other hand either couldn't stand them or acted accordingly with hopes to run in the same circle as them some day .

You had just transferred from a different uni this year ending up here as they'd had offered you a better sports scholarship than your last school . You played volleyball & they just had a better team , resources and money so you weren't hesitant with this transfer . Your first week there you'd made a few friends and already met one of the f5 guys . Mark was an architecture student & so were you (architecture major , sports minor) so you met him a few more times than you'd like in class .

From the first day you walked in he started flirting with you , asking can he take you on dates and you declined everytime . He never even asked your name yet he's trying to take you on a date .. yeah right . It had been 2 weeks now and you weren't fully adjusted to the school change but it wasn't that hard . One of the girls you befriended told you her brother was having a party this weekend and asked you to come , you agreed as it was better than just being bored in your dorm so that's how you got where you were now .

~

Jj and his friends walked in the party making everyone yell and cheer upon their entrance . You stayed in your place leaning against the wall dodging the stumbling , drunk people in the party . When they walked by jj noticed you . You looked up over the rim of your red solo cup and seen that he was looking down at you as he and his friends walked by the two of you making eye contact . "He's pretty cute" you thought as he shot you a half smile and kept walking into the kitchen .